What is a family?

Blue P.o.v 

I had a bad feeling about Error. She seemed empty more than ever. I looked at the place he disappeared. The Papyrus began to shift indicating that he was about to wake.

"What happened?" He asked. I rushed over to him.

"We don't know but what we know is that there is someone that needs you." Ink said.

"Who would need me?" He asked. He sounded depressed.

"Your sister," I said.

"By the way where is Error?" 

Error P.o.v

I was done cutting and had more wounds that anyone ever would dare to give me. I was about to stab myself and just end this when.

"𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝒾𝓉," the voice for earlier said but not in my head.

"Why?" I asked

"𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈, 𝑀𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒜𝒰." They said. I was silent not knowing what to say

"𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾-𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒜𝒰."

"I can go home?" I asked

"𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂" I have heard about these Artifacts. Because I was the one that made them but they where stolen

"I'll do it," I said. I made a cloak but it being shorter than a normal one going to my waist. I also made black pants, a brown shirt a belt with different things and some black eyeshadow to hide my blue marks. I wore it all and looked in a mirror that I made too. I could not even recognize myself. 

"𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒜𝒰 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉. 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒." They said.

Nightmare P.o.v

It's been hours since Error left. We took care of the other Papyrus Blue took him home and he's now in underswap trying to calm down. Carrot called him glitch so that's his nickname now. I could sense a strong negative emotion from the Anti-void telling me that Error was there.she had closed the area of. I suddenly felt a strong Determination come from there. I could suddenly enter I hurried to go there only to see a knife laying in a puddle of blood and different types of fabric. What the hell happened here?

Blue P.o.v

I finally got Glitch to calm down. He was really stressed and kept saying 'I'm sorry'. He's currently sleeping. I walked over to the fridge trying to make food for when Glitch would wake. I opened the fridge and found a note. It read:

'Blue you're the only one I can tell this to because I know you won't try to stop me. I got a new task since Ink stopped creating AU's. I have to find and collect Artifacts but this time I don't have to kill. I promise to come back but not now you can show this note to my brother and anyone that won't go and search for me. 

Error'

I didn't know what to say nor to think. At least Error won't have to kill anymore.

Error P.o.v

Finding the artifact in Undertale was way easier than expected. No one recognized me and for some reason, my glitching has stopped. I opened some codes looking for one specific location. I found it and entered. It was the only place I ever created. It's not an AU but a part of the none existing and dead. I haven't been here in ages so I laid on the only solid land that was here. This place is like a huge ocean with only one island. The sky was like a never-ending sunset. the ocean had the clearest water in existing. There is no life here because I made this place for every one I killed so their souls can go here. under the ocean surface was a place only the dead could enter there were houses for everyone, farms, land, and everything needed to continue after they died. I looked down. I made a stone where there stood why I killed them and why I was forced to so they know why they died. I felt a lone tear slide down over my cheek before more followed. I never wanted this to happen. I wanted everyone to be happy. I wanted people to live their life and not end like me. I had to calm down so I sang.

"Don't wanna be sly and defile you
Desecrate my mind and rely on you
I just wanna break this crown
But it's hard when I'm so run down

And you're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal!
Got to bring myself back from the dead!

Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape
Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time

Holding on I'm lost in a haze
Fighting life to the end of my days

Don't wanna be rude but I have to
Nothing's good about the hell you put me through
I just need to look around
See that life that has come unbound

And you're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal
Got to bring myself back from the dead

Sometimes, I hate, the life I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape
Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time

Sometimes, I hate, the life I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape
Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time

Holding on I'm lost in a haze
Fighting life to the end of my days

Holding on I'm lost in a haze
Fighting life to the end of my days" I sang crying. I felt someone hug me. I didn't even look because I knew that it was one of the many monsters that I killed.