2 ɤ STOP YELLING (BWWM) 📋

-PETRA-

PRESENT

What he considered balanced, she insisted was boring.

Petra easily installed herself into Hiro's living space. As soon as she felt him bend to accommodate her whims, like a tornado, she worked tirelessly to destroy the calm he desperately fought to cultivate.

Her constant barrage of negative comments about the big boring house began to erode away at his resolve. Petra foolishly whined until she believed she had worn him down.

Because Hiro extended her a measure of closeness, of course, she sought to exploit it.

The woman was no fool. She was conscious that had there been nothing more than fiercely brutal sex between them, he would have kicked her out of his home when he was done using and enjoying her body.

Despite possessing the reputation of a natural-born killer, Hiro allowed Petra to push him to the brink of his affection for her. The need to attack the boundaries with him and broaden them in her favor was a goal she executed to perfection by nagging and complaining regardless of his efforts to please her.

By finding fault in damn near everything concerning his home, Petra was given more leverage and a larger budget to do whatever she pleased.

Hiro expressed the cruelest most abusive response to her endeavors by torturing her in the most unbelievably desirable ways. Since she was no stranger to the brutality of ruthless men, his wicked nature excited her encouraging her to press him more. She worked to anger and frustrate him producing a few minuscule setbacks, but Petra was willing to endure whatever he chose to do to her as long as she eventually got her way.

With the belief that she must be impacting him firmly etched in her mind, she pushed past pain and punishment. In order to make their last confrontation a perfect example of how she would use whatever method to manipulate any situation, Petra employed the reverse psychology that was always a part of her arsenal to control him in any way she believed she could.

ɤɤɤ

-HIRO-

As he quietly observed her latest rant, a vision of red flashed through his mind. An unseen force rooted itself deeper and still deeper in his heart as it prompted him to cut, slash, or tear something... anything... anyone.

When Hiro's eyes landed on her cherry-red lips, visions of their passionate interludes calmed the malignant voice urging him to deal with her.

There appeared to be nothing of great significance about her beyond her long legs, slender figure, platinum blonde hair, and strikingly exotic cat-like features. But she was a rare beauty, and Hiro simply appreciated that beauty almost as much as he treasured the feel of her wrapped around him more. Because of his need for release, be it violent or not, he was incapable of ignoring the fact that her body was made to handle his kind of crazy.

Petra's truest gifts lie in the seductive arts. And though such exceptional talents thrived in no other area of his life, Hiro gladly relished in them anywhere they were afforded him, especially the bedroom.

He was a man who had become infamous for his stealthy approach to business matters that were all too frequently intertwined with his use of extreme violence. People instinctually grew to steer clear of Hiro, favoring meetings with his underlings versus questioning the presence of a highly unpredictable boss. In spite of his reputation, Petra appeared to be unphased by any of it, and he would be lying to himself if he denied enjoying the fact that she exhibited no objections to the man or the monster.

Other's fear fed a dark need in him but her lack of it encouraged his worst.

Each night spent with her endeared him to her in some inexplicable way.