16 ɤ CAUGHT UP (BWWM) 📋

-DECEPTION-

PRESENT

It was difficult to overlook Petra's frequently orchestrated fights staged to later indulge in their make-up sessions.

To say he wouldn't miss her body would be the greatest lie of all time.

Petra enjoyed the monster in him relentlessly pushing her to the edge of her sexual limitations. Hiro used Petra in the most vulgar manner, but their shared enjoyment of the forbidden fueled the depravity in which they greedily indulged.

If he closed his eyes, he could see himself standing behind her with her head pulled back as far as it would go as he pounded her ass without mercy. The screams she expelled were delectably sweet to his ears as were the moans and groans she ground out through gritted teeth as he commenced to punish her like the unfaithful bitch he always knew her to be.

Before Petra left the morning before her all-night fun with 'friends', all was well with him until she walked into the room. Not only was he still awake, but Hiro sensed that something was off with Petra. He sensed an inconsistency as she made her way to the bathroom. Unbeknownst to her, Hiro made sure she was followed even when it appeared that his men were no longer targeting her movements. Any person of interest in his life was always under close surveillance, at all times.

Because of her deceptions, he had a special little surprise planned for her on the last day she was allowed in his home.

After the second betrayal, when she walked out the door the next afternoon, he contacted every bank for which there was a card in her possession. Hiro gave her a grand spending limit of ten thousand dollars combined between two credit cards. Once that limit had been met, each account was instantly closed as were her department store cards.

Of course, he knew it was petty of him to treat her like the nasty slut that she was, but honestly, he felt he was being generous by paying her one last time for the services she rendered to him before he received the reports of her most recent deceptions.

Hiro learned from his surveillance team that she was photographed fucking another man. He was no prude by far, but he did not entertain filth. Having sex with another man was one thing, but doing so without protection after she agreed she would no longer have sex with other men was a breach of their verbal contract. He was a connoisseur who collected the filthy perverted individuals who worked for and did business with him.

In his own personal most intimate interactions, Hiro never tolerated any sort of laziness or sloppiness.

The reason Petra came home so late the first night she broke their agreement was due to her recklessly kneeling on her slutty little knees to suck another man's dick followed by hours of unprotected ass play.

Her background was never one of Hiro's major concerns. When he met her, he knew she was a penniless whore. He overlooked her pitiful upbringing while excusing the curses and superstitions riddled in and out of her family's history.

The one thing he would never forgive was her disloyalty to him once he finally settled on their engagement.

For her to agree that she would reserve herself for his pleasure and his pleasure alone only to shrug off their compact, condemned Petra to be banished from the wealth and power she craved.

Regardless of his inability to become severely injured by anything, his mate was still expected to adhere to a certain protocol of health or risk banishment.

It was Petra's decision to ignore the gifts he freely lavished on her in the wanton pursuit of other men without concern for Hiro's well-being. This was the reason her choices repositioned his dearly beloved tramp to the level of those whom he considered his enemies.