Chapter Five: Meeting Kewan

Shawn

I leaned on the steering wheel grieving. I felt like everything I've read was my fault and she didn't even know me yet. I really wanted to know everything she had been hiding from me, so I picked the book back up. I skipped about five pages.

***

Dear Diary,

I sold the tobacco, and I got a good amount for it. Camil will never find out. Yesterday I stole some more. It was pretty easy to steal it, considering the price it was for.

Camil and I have gotten a little close, but not so much. I'm still distancing myself from him, just a little. I can't trust him yet.

Yesterday, I got really fed up with my ex/ boss.

So, I walked into his office and he was leaning on his desk. I gave him the money I earned and he gave me my paycheck for the week. He was only in his boxers and I knew he would want to try something with me, but I definitely will not do it considering what he did to me and my friend Laura.

I attempted to walk away but he pulled me back. As usual. "What do you think you're doing? You're not finished. Show me one of your best moves baby girl." He said in a soft tone before taking a full load of my behind in his hands.

I pressed my hand unto his shoulders. "You know, I changed my mind." I whispered to him. He smirked, "You did? Look, Beyoncé, I'm sorry for the way I treated you the past few weeks. I was just upset at the fact that you left me when I loved you. " He said.

He leaned in to kiss me and we kissed for a few. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood unto my tip toes as his hands traveled my body.

Oxygen separated us and I removed my hands from his neck.

"I quit." I whispered before trying to run but he gripped my behind tighter than before. "You can't fucking quit! You're one of the damn bests out there!"

I sighed. "I have to go..."

He looked like anger had just came upon him. "Beyoncé, before you leave..."

I smirked at him. "Mm?"

He un-zipped his pants and it dropped down.

He's awfully sexy, honestly. But, his actions are not.

I trailed my finger down his chest and removed his hands from my behind. "Don't pin me down, I ain't going no where."

He stepped back and I filled his package in my hands. "What if I don't do it?" I asked bending my head to the side. I already knew what he'd do.

He reached over his desk and grabbed a pistol. I raised and eyebrow and kept moving his package in my hands. "Well, you wanna know something?"

He licked his lips and nodded. I stepped back and lifted up my shirt. I could see him rising through his boxers. I swung my shirt over my shoulder and stepped back some more.

I then walked up and kicked him right in the area. When I kicked him, he accidentally let the gun go off. He then dropped it and I grabbed it and placed it in my pocket.

He sat there holding his area and groaning. I placed my shirt back on and chuckled before walking out. Laura and the rest of the pole dancers looked at me, I'm pretty sure they heard the gun shot.