Chapter 14

~Eliza POV~

Eliza braided a lock of her dark hair and secured it with a light blue hair tie, to match her denim jacket and dark knee length skirt. She made breakfast for her sisters consisting of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.

When she was done, Peggy came downstairs dressed in a yellow long sleeved top and khaki pants. Eliza smirked at her sister's fashion choice.

"Come on Eliza, you know that I hate skirts."

" I didn't even say anything!" Eliza protested.

"Oh please." Peggy rolled her eyes. "Your face said plenty."

"Whatever Pegleg. Still, khaki and yellow kinda clash. Also, blue is better then yellow. Is Angie awake yet?"

"Nope." Peggy shook her head. "And you are wrong. Yellow is better then blue."

"She always sleeps in. And, no, blue is better then yellow." Eliza muttered.

"I'll go wake her up." Peggy said, letting go of the blue-and-yellow argument.

Eliza nodded and Peggy went back upstairs.

Eliza called after her, "Just don't take Blueberry," referring to Angelica's worn out blue teddy bear that she has had for years.

Soon after, Eliza heard her older sister yell from upstairs. "Peggy you give me back Blueberry!"

Eliza heard Peggy laugh. "Works every time on waking you up, Angie."

"You know that she'll kill you right?" Eliza said.

"Yes I know Liza." Peggy shouted back.

"Ok whatever suits you I guess" Eliza said.

A few minutes later both Angelica and Peggy came downstairs. Angelica wore jeans and a red t-shirt.

"Um Angie, it's still winter you know." Eliza said.

Peggy rolled her eyes. "She wouldn't listen to me when I told her to wear the other thingy thing thing." she complained.

"Well, Peg, that's what coats are for, right?" Angie asked.

Peggy shrugged. "I guess so."

"Exactly." Angie said, then sat down to eat.

After the three had finished eating, Angelica had them put on their coats and shoes and head out the front door.

"Where are we going, Angie?" Eliza complained. "Its like twenty degrees out here."

"Actually," Peggy said, pulling out her phone, "It's thirty five degrees."

Eliza sighed. " Ok whatever, it's like thirty five degrees out here. Where are we going?"

Angie gave her sisters a grin. "Oh you'll see soon enough."