Chapter 2 - F***

Todoroki POV}

Me and most the guys were at the pool. It was about eleven thirty, Tenya, Midoriya, Sero, Kirishima, Mineta, Kaminari and I were the only ones that really wanted to go for a swim while the rest were tired from training with Allmight or were busy with other things.

I had my back on the edge of the pool so my waist down was in the cool water. The guys weren't far away from me, they were talking about Bakugo, they all miss him but I knew from the start he would end up being a villain. He has already committed 13 crimes, from robbing banks to exploding has gas stations, business buildings and even whole apartments.

I stared up at the night sky and it only made me thing of one thing, Yaoyorozu's long silky black hair. I had liked her ever since our first hero course, she was so smart and knew exactly what went wrong during the match between Midoriya and Bakugo.

I know she doesn't like me back though, I keep trying to make moves but she never falls for them. Today there was five people around me when I got tagged my Midoriya but I chose to try find Yaoyorozu instead, hell I even tried to get to to jump in my arms. The guys weren't talking, instead staring at my... bright red cheeks. Fuck.

"Holy shit!" Kirishima screamed, "Your blushing, Shoto Todoroki, blushing. Dude let me get this straight,"

Today's the day, the day I really want to die.

Kirishima continued, "I'm not gay but your actually the best looking guy I know! And you blushed! Your the cool guy! Every girl that knows you has a crush on you bro-"

I climbed out of the pool and stopped him.

"There's only one girl who I will ever let actually know me and she doesn't love me," I replied trying not to sound hurt, but instead I sounded angry.

Their was an awkward silence.

Midoriya hated there to be any anger or sadness so he spoke up.

"How do you know this girl doesn't like you?" He asked.

"Hmph," I put my towel over my shoulders and sat on the pool chair, "If I have ever liked a girl I usually just have to say something and she will fall immediately for me, but with this girl she just sees me as a friend. She's hard to get,"

"I actually think this girl is who I want to spend the rest of my life with,"

They were crying now and I facepalmed, at least they don't know it's Yaoyorozu but the hint 'just sees me as a friend' could stick.

Mineta came out of the water as if he were the terminator, he pulled a suspicious face and I knew it meant questions, "We could help... but who's the girl?" He asked getting extremely close to my face, Tenya pulled him back.
"I must agree with Minetas question, how can we help you if we have no information on this girl?" He responded.

Why did I even say anything.

Kaminari opened his mouth and said, "Do you want to f*** her?"

I froze, mentally and physically, there was an ice berg in the pool that was at least 40 metres tall. How could he say that!? Why me!? I want to go back to the dorm...

Each of them had to say something or at least have an expression, I turned my head.
Mineta, intrigued.
Tenya, angry.
Sero, on the floor.
Kirishima, 'Are you serious'
Caminari, clueless.
Midoriya, pretty much dead.

"Okay that it! Forget I said anything," I melted the ice burg and sat at the other end of the pool quietly.

'Hey Yaoyorozu, there's something iv been wanting to tell you'. I had the thought planned in my mind, the thought of me asking her out. Why couldn't I do it? Was I intimidated by her? She's shorter then me, I shouldn't be intimidated. More questions filled my head, more situations, more thoughts of Yaoyorozu.

I could feel my heart beating faster now. I knew the guys were looking over at me so I gave them my icy stare.

I was embarrassed, angry, sad, annoyed, but most of all,

In love.

"Todoroki! Would this girl let me bang her?" Mineta said.

**sorry this one was short, I have been up all night with friends and am not dead inside (please insert sarcasm here) As usual, Please vote, comment and share!**