Chapter 19 - Let It Bleed II

Yaoyorozu's POV}

Stop! Shouto stop fighting! I so badly wanted to say, but I couldn't. Bakugou would kill him if I spoke another word. But the moment he fell, for the last time. He looked at me, with those daring eyes and soft smile, as if he told me, he was still fine. Tears gushed out of my eyes. He needed to back down. Does he understand I would rather be raped by Bakugou then see him so close to death?!

"I love you Momo," He whispered. His eyes were so softening but his smile still stayed bold. N-no... this isn't happening... He collapsed onto the cement ground and closed his eyes. I felt an knife in my heart. I yelled and screamed at Bakugou to unleash me, I know he's still alive! "Let me go!!" I sobbed, "Let me free!!" I grabbed at the ground trying to pull myself to Shouto, but it was no use, of all the things I can create, a new life for Shouto is something I cannot. He was gone. Shouto... d-died.

I continued sobbing on the ground, saying his name over and over, "...Sh-Shouto... come b-back..!" I reached out again and touched his hand, it was so cold... so empty. His red and white hair lay over his face messily, his eyes closed, mouth slightly parted. He was gone, but still so close.

"Please, just say one more thing to me Shouto..." My eyes became dark and filled with sorrow. The light I once had, had vanished. The sound of footsteps coming from the stairs made me turn my head. A tall dark haired boy stood in front of me. Blue flames burning in each hand.

"I told you not to interrupt me, Dabi," Bakugou tilted his head up and groanded, a smug look still on him. Dabi walked closer to Shouto and I.

The blue flames in his hands grew larger, "Sorry... but my job is to protect my younger brother and his loved ones," My jaw dropped ....younger brother?

His flames burst towards Bakugou. I felt the heat saw over my head. It was hotter then Shoutos fire, hotter then anything I've experienced. The blue burst of heat began melting the walls opposite me. Bakugou grunted, his arm was red with burns but healing over quickly.

"I'm your leader! And you dare attack me?! DIE IN HELL!!" Bakugou yelled, Vines stretched towards Dabi but he burnt them as well. He picked me up with both his arms and got ready to run, "Dont leave Shouto! Let me go!!" I yelled, but he wouldn't listen.

An explosive boom came behind us, light zapping through the air like electricity. Dabi quickly leapt up the stairs before it could hit us. I kept trying to get back to Shouto, screaming and shoving. My face was tear stained, I left him behind! I left him behind! My heart was racing, blood pumping through my veins. I took giant breaths, trying to inhale as much oxygen as my lungs could hold. We flew out a back door of the enormous building and retreated into a large bush that surrounded a tree. I fell onto the grass, "Why?! Why didn't you let me get him!!" I cried to Dabi, but he just stood there.

He sighed, "He's gone. Going back to get him would be pointless-"

"He's your own brother! And you left him there with that monster!" I cupped my face, my words turning to loud, depressing sobs.
"I-I-I-*sniff* I... l-loved him..."

I sat in the student lounge inside the dorms. My hair was messy and the light I had in my eyes, was never to come back. The smile I always have, faded. The laughs I shared, silenced. The love in my life, just a memory that now only brung me sadness. I sat still on the couch, feeling lost.

"I hope you can still hear me Shouto," I said, "Your siblings have been living in my home, they send me letters ever week saying how thankful they are. I would even go visit them every once and in a while," I could feel the pain sinking in, "I'm going to see them tomorrow. And I don't know how I'm going to say... your gone,"

The class stood in the halls behind me, staring at me, not knowing what to do, but someone came to sit with me.

"What's wrong Yaomomo?" Uraraka asked, she put a hand on my shoulder. I cried.

"He's g-gone.. Bakugou... k-k-killed Sh-Shouto!!" I hugged her tightly. Before I knew it the whole class had come to try cheer me up. But the hole in my heart could only be filled by Shoutos warm words. The feeling of his chest against me. The joyful embraces we shared, as if we knew everything about each other. I helped him, I cared for him, I trusted him, I loved him.

Morning came, Dabi slept in Kaminari's room with a sleeping bag and who knows where he is now. I didn't get any sleep, but sight of the morning sun gave me the inspiration I needed to do something. I walked into the kitchen to have a calming Breakfast. Heartbreak was everywhere but in food, and I bet having some cereal will help me get through things. I brushed my hair off my face, hoping to turn over a bright side of me with a hopeful smile and grabbed the milk. Just as I begun closing the door to the fridge, I froze. My grip on the milk broke, making the white liquid explode on the ground. There was green and blue mould growing ever so slightly over a plate of Japanese pancakes... the ones he made for me... even his small note was still there... tears rolled down my cheeks. I dropped to my knees and pulled my hair, sobbing loudly.

"Ya-Yaomomo?!" Kirishima shouted, he ran to my side and wrapped his arms around me, "Hey, hey, what happened now?!" He asked with worry, I pointed my wobbly finger towards the pancakes.

How could he just be taken away so easily! I should have done something! I'm so stupid! And here I am feeling sorry for myself! I'm so useless!!

"It's alright Yaomomo, I know he's still alive. Todoroki is strong, and with a girl like you supporting him so much, he would never be gone too long," Kirishima put his hands on my shoulders and smiled, a slight tear in his eye. He's right, I wiped  the drips of water off my face and exhaled.

"I need to be more optimistic. No matter how painful it is, I will try my hardest to remain calm and collected," I said to Kirishima, I hugged him back.

"That's the one!" He smiled.

Go be happy Momo! Hope Shouto be good... even tho he's probably dead... and let's hope Dabi doesn't steal Momo, cuz Todomomo is superior ship.