Chapter 17 - Gimme shelter

Yaoyorozu's POV}

We will be fine! We will be fine! I kept whispering while I tucked my head into Shouto's warm chest. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. Thank you, Shouto. I knew as long as he was here with me we will be fine, but it would be helpful if I knew where in hell I was. I heard laughter around me, but who where they? What were they? There could be so many things that could hurt us in this, void. I needed to be sharp. I stared down, nothing but black. It almost made me feel sick staring down at it. We were falling at speed, not knowing a thing. But as long as we stick together we would be safe.

"Momo, there's a light!" He said pointing down at a small hole, it was brighter then the darkness around us, but still a brownish crimson. It got bigger and bigger as we approached it, we were going to fall through it and I expected nothing good to be on the other side.

I could feel myself spieling down now. Almost floating but at the same time being sucked into the pit.
I got a knife ready behind my back and Shouto got his hands prepared.

We were at The League of Villains Hideout.

I spotted Kurogiri and quickly tried to run but the current pulled me down onto the floor,
"Let her go!" Shouto yelled at the Shigaraki,

"I'm afraid that's not me pulling her down, but honestly... you or her aren't going to get out of here. Until we get what we want of course," He lightly laughed tilting his head up.

Shouto was also forced to the ground by the current, he lay on his side trying to pull himself up. His left Shoulder was catching aflame... "It's alright Shouto, Im fine. But are you alright-"

I felt a foot push down between my shoulder blades, I gasped at the sudden pain, "Shut it ponytail," Ba-Bakugou.. I felt the fear and horror rush through my body like a stampede that rattled everything I had to offer. I should have told Shouto sooner... "So," He started, I could feel the pain so much more knowing it was him, "Todoroki. I know what your questioning, where an I, whats my beautiful Momo," He grabbed my chin and looked straight in the eyes, "Know that I don't? But above all, what's this weird feeling I've been getting? The feeling that drives you completely
Mad,
This feeling that's so crazy I would even
Throw myself out a window,
This feeling of pure
Insanity".

He flicked the Knife out of my fingers and started walking over towards Shouto, I felt myself tense up. My eyes opened wide, he started wrapping a silver rope around Shouto. I opened my mouth to argue but immediately Bakugou glared over at me before a noise came out. It was as if he had future vision...

Shouto looked at me with a grin but telling by how toothy it was he was in pain. I reached out to him I touch his hand but Toga stood on my wrist, "We haven't forgotten about you Yaomomo! Your one of the main parts! Hehehe..." I made a knife out of my wrist and shot it into her foot. She lept off and pulled it out. Her face went dark.

"That wouldn't be a smart idea, Toga. I would recommend not hurting Bakugou's, erm... subjects," Kurogiri advised taking Togas shoulder. She hastily walked off like a moody teen.

"Now that that's done," Bakugou moaned, "I'm bringing them to the M room. Don't interrupt me. Or you know what happens," He glared at them, but... they were... scared, of him? What had gotten into Bakugou...

He grabbed my by my spiky ponytail and pulled me, "S-Stop! It hurts!" I yelled at him, the current had slightly faded now making me able to bite his thigh, "We are going to have fun, Momo," He snickered while pulling Shouto by the collar.

"Are you okay Shouto? We just need to hold on a bit longer. It's best not to fight back, we stand no chance against Bakugou," I said with each word soaked in sorrow. I still managed a gentle smile.

"As long as your with me," He held my hand. It didn't matter if the world was ending, he would be there smiling with me. Through thick and thin. We are strong, and we can make it through anything.

We soon stared dropping down stairs, each step hurt my scalp as Bakugou's hands gripped on. My bite didn't even phase him... He was different, a lot different.

Eventually we got to the bottom of the steel staircase. He dropped me in the corner against a wall, the room was as big as our classroom, but made of cement, there was cracks here and there in the walls but anything else was hard to see due to the only light coming from the staircase. Bakugou tied Shouto up around a pole with chains.
He wasn't going to beat him in front of me would he?! I have only seen glimpses of it in movies but immediately turned away. No... he wouldn't...

"Oh Momo. Your not the one who needs payback," He said bluntly. He took of his shirt revealing his built back. He switched on the light, but the whole wall I thought was next to us was not there, instead, a view of a giant room almost as big as UA itself. If you wondered out, it would be a fall straight to death. A wall of grey windows had been built into the side of the giant room letting in light. But... looking down... I saw a factory... a factory that was making normal people go crazy. As if they were testing magic on them...

"You got it again Momo," Bakugou said, don't tell me he has... mind reading abilities... "I do," He replied, my jaw dropped, "Shigaraki came to get me, All for one wanted me. All for one wanted me as his worthy successor. He chose me and gifted me the power of taking quirks," Bakugou grinned, "You may wonder why the streets have been a little empty in some places," He slightly laughed, but his laugh grew into more of a shriek of madness as he turned to face the massive factory that was build into this room.

We had entered a gateway to hell.

Sorry that there's not going to be so much Todomomo, I have a tendency to drift into a plot/storyline, but yes, there will still be Todomomo. And I think a lot next chapter...