Chapter 11 - Let It Bleed

Yaoyorozu's POV}

My vision was fuzzy and I couldn't remember a thing from earlier. I'm not sure if a few minutes or hours of even days had pasted since I was out. Where was I? Who was there? What am I on? My eyes became clearer and now I could see the big picture.

I was in the League of Villains new hideout. Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, all of them. I quickly realised had been chained down to the floor. It would be easy to escape, I just need them to leave. I will make a lighter and set a the floor around where the chains weight is, enabling me to escape.

"So, do you know what your here for?" Shigaraki asked leaning slightly inwards.

Be calm Yaomomo, trick them, "No, why am I here?" I asked with a smile.

"Hmm, well we have done a bit of research on UA and realised that you are extremely powerful. We are asking if you would like to join," He tilted his head with a grin, "although it's not really like it's an option," Tomura begun laughing insanely.

"Yeah, I guess I will join. I'm sick of all those people at UA making me feel bad. I hate them. Plus, destroying things could be fun,"

He turned around, I think I had convinced them but the purple foggy guy still seemed on the fence, seeing he tried to reason with

"Great," He began walking away, "Dabi, get those chains off her".

Dabi was extremely tall, but I couldn't help but think of him like Todoroki. Quite, and looked a lot like him, fire abilities aswell. I missed Todoroki... We haven't talked in so long, last time we were really together was at his home. And I fell asleep on his shoulder..
I felt a tear run down my face, but with a smile. Todoroki deserves so much more.

"Are you alright?" Dabi asked holding out his hand to pull me up.

"Yup I'm fine, just thinking about someone," I smiled and wiped away the tear, Toga waved to me. Was I beginning to enjoy this? No! They are criminals! But I still need to join them for a while, I will be like a spy, the person on the inside. And maybe I will find Bakugou.

"So what to do, What are we doing?" I asked them, Toga seemed to really annoy Dabi, a lot like a little sister, probably why I didn't get their attention.
I coughed, "What are we doing?" I repeated.

Dabi turned towards me, "Well, we are taking you to the rooftop," Did they know about me? Are they going to push me off?!

"Your a newbie here so we need to explain how it works around here!" Screamed Toga as she leapt around like a frog. huh, she's almost like Ashido.
"And maybe you could even tell me about that cutie Izuku~!" She giggled, imagine a fight between Toga and Ochaco, eek.

"Toga he's probably scared of you," Dabi groaned while opening the door leading up to the roof. A dim light shone on us, it was the grey sky above us, but they seemed to enjoy it.

Toga seemed to calm down now, almost like she was sad now. I've never seen her like this. And Dabi sat down on the edge and stared motionlessly at the cement buildings that go on for miles. "The reason we are villains is because life's never been easy on us. We don't know how to be nice," Dabi put his head down as those words left his mouth, "My father was abusive, not just to me but to my brothers, my sister even my mother. He only wanted me to be the hero who could beat Allmight and with the quirk of both my parents, but as you can see I only got my fathers. He hated me and seeing as he wanted me to become a hero, I rebelled and became a villain,"

Imagine having your loved ones beaten before your eyes, and by your own father... I know my mission is to find out about them and see what is happening on the inside but... maybe I could rehabilitate him? Make him think differently. I sat down next to Dabi to reassure him.

"But your away from him now, you don't have to worry about him hurting you,"

Dabi looked at me in pain, "My mother is probably worried and still getting beaten just like my siblings. And I will have to live with the thought, I have been living with it," Dabi raised his voice while Toga looked concerned. I really don't want to hug a villain but this was to much, when I see anyone hurt, my only way to make them happier is to hug them. It worked with Todoroki and it will work again. Surprisingly he hugged back, I know he may be rough around the edges but he still had hope and he still cares about his family.

Todoroki POV}

I was mid day and I was in class talking to the squad. I had just been talking with All Might about my um, 'shattering behaviour' pun intended, and of course didn't tell All Might the truth. I have gone back to my old self. I'm not sure what came over me. I was turning into Bakugou.

The class was nearly over and a night of madness awaited us. The last time Momo was around was the talk with Tenya. He said the fake Todoroki took her outside and close towards trees outside, but unfortunately he did not see anywhere past there.

"I might go check there before we meet again," I added onto the conversation, I walked off with a wave and began heading towards the trees Momo went into.

I felt happy when I saw her little Russian Nesting Doll sitting in a small patch of clovers.
I opened it up and took the folded note out,

Hello Todoroki!! As much as I would like to tell you about other things I have been kidnapped! Toga tricked me and Dabi has taken me. I'm not sure what they are planning to do with me but I need help immediately. I put a tracker on me, the receiver should be inside the nesting doll- M

I tipped the nesting doll and a black tracker fell into my hand. She was so calm about this, god I love her. I wish so badly for her to come back to us, or me. I want to hold her close to me and embrace her in the tightest and most loving hug. Don't worry Momo, I'm getting you back soon.

Hello! Sorry I'm shifting the Todomomo over to a whole plot and stuff but that's what most these stories I make are. My mind goes at 100000 miles a second so I can't really help my need to write 100 different things in one 🤣 But believe me it's a relief when they find eachother alone. And a relief for me is a relief. Please vote it helps my self esteem! 🤣