Chapter 4 - Red To Pink To Back Again

Todoroki's POV}

"What's wrong with me".

I pretty much just asked a girl out, and of course I'm not a virgin, I've asked girls out tons of times, just not... in this way, and Yaoyorozu by the way! she's must have extremely high standards...

I landed on my bed and hugged the blankets. What if I mess up on the night... she's totally going to reject me after...

Unless...

"Plan it out!!"

I immediately pulled out my note book and begun writing. Okay so wear something casual but nice, a white top and some ripped jeans? No, to casual. What about just my uniform, we are just going to be doing exercises.

————————————————————————
Night with Momo
1- clothes ✔️
2- planning out the evening
3- if we do homework
4- if one thing leads to another
————————————————————————

"This is going to be a long night".

Yaoyorozu's POV}

I was walking towards my dorm once again, but there was a scent coming from the door.. a scent of... smoke! before I could think I kicked the door open and rushed inside, but to my surprise there was nothing there.

I was a bit suspicious now. I was extremely tired and embarrassed over what happened Todoroki. I got changes into some pjs but I couldn't help but feel like I was being... watched.

It was about twelve at night, and heading over to my bed was one of my first thoughts. My blankets and pillows were soft and pink, while the mosquito net around it was a beautiful light pink.

I couldn't sleep, I was, scared. I looked out of the huge side window on the form and saw a silhouette? It clawed the window causing me to scream. The shadow quickly fled once someone begun knocking furiously at the door, I turned me head and ran to the door. I turned on the lights and slowly opened the door.

"Yaoyorozu? Yaoyorozu! Are you in there!" I heard Todoroki's voice come from behind the now open door.
He put his hands on my shoulders then started reassuring me.
My cheeks went red, "Umm.. could I stay in your dorm tonight?" I asked, I felt my whole face burn up. "There was a silhouette outside my room and I think someone's watching me..."

I could tell Todoroki was trying to make a decision, "Sure," he replied looking to his left.
I smiled, "Thank you, Todoroki".

Todoroki's POV}

I don't think Yaoyorozu could tell but there was a fire starting on my back and burning through my clothes! The more I thought about it the more it would burn! This girl had an affect on me and I'm not sure if I hated it or loved it.

She smiled at me and said thank you in the most meaningful voice. Although I was always serious there was something about her that made me want to just.. have fun...?

"I will just get a sleeping bag, I can catch up to you soon," She grinned.
Sleeping bag? Oh wait, of course she's not sleeping in the same bed as me.
"Todoroki! Your back is on fire!!" Yaoyorozu pointed over to me and screamed.
I was sweating so much it was like Midoriya's waterworks.
"O-oh yeah, I-I know. Ahahaha," I shuffled out of her doorway awkwardly and immediately died inside. Do I love or hate the affect? I'm still not sure.

I put out the fire; Finally. Then out popped Yaoyorozu with a sleeping bag and her phone, "Ready?" She asked with a confused smile.

"Y-yep!!" I said with an unexpected amount of enthusiasm. We opened the door to my room and Yaoyorozu's eyes lit up. Her room was quite like mine, Japanesey as Ashido would say.

"Your room is amazing!" She complemented while looking around.
"Were do you want to sleep?" I asked Yaoyorozu.

"Umm, Would here be okay?" She asked pointing to a spot a few meters in front of my bed.

If she sleeps there I can look at her while she's sleeping.. oh no that sounds weird. I was a blaze at this point.

I looked at Yaoyorozu who was laying down her sleeping bag. I put out the blaze before she could realise. Unfortunately clothes don't like fire.

Yaoyorozu's POV}
I think I was settling down around Todoroki now, I think he might be struggling with his powers for some reason, he keeps burning up. I wasn't as awkward anymore which was great! I should start to make conversation, at the moment this was as usual, very awkward.
"Todoroki, where are you with your homewor-" I turned around to look at him and he was topless. I know in the pools he was also topless but that's different! Shoto Todoroki, son of endeavour, most fearless and talented semi-hero I know was shirtless. He was had drops of sweat running down his body and he lay back on his bed as if he were expecting something from me.

We both tried to speak but were quickly silenced by the sound of each others voice. And then the embarrassment that I had forced out of my mind came back to haunt me.

I so dearly wanted to just head back to my dorm but at the same time I wanted to stay here.

"Yaoyorozu, I sleep naked," he said with no emotion.

**as you can tell Todoroki isn't to good at talking, better try next time**