In The Aftermath Of It All

So your wondering what happened in the aftermath? I'm not going to tell you, as in, not me, someone else!

I'm Emi! Momo's youngest kid. My hair is half black and half white! My hair is unique because of my dads hair. I also have a light skin tone, unlike my step-bother. My step brother you ask? Yeah... Mum hasn't told me the full story but when she was young her and my step-brothers dad had a thing. On accident!! But mum still loves him just as much as she loves me. My step-bros name is Asahi. He's kinda quite and nice, and annoying but I love him! He's 16 at the moment and I'm only 5, *sigh*

I also have another two brothers! Rei and Hino, their twins, who are both 9, Their both from my dad and mum. We live on the mountains surrounding the city and see step dad..? Every once and a while. He's very calm, and always treats my mum with respect. Well, that's us. Now the real story. Now I will hand it over to someone else.

When Bakugou came back to school, Shouto was extremely mad with him. Of course Bakugou and Shouto got into a fight, she left Shouto even though he begged to stay. After that she was comforted by Bakugou every once in a while, but that ended when Momo found out she was pregnant. Somehow with Bakugous child. She was crushed by this, seeing her dreams or being a hero would have to go and family didn't believe in abortions and also how they didn't want 'A slut for a daughter' they through her out. She spent nights and days at school instead of going home most days. She didn't want to face Bakugou, so she ignored him. Shouto found out about her being pregnant and helped her. He apologised after seeing what he had done and they got back together. But what he didn't know was that the baby wasn't his, it was Bakugou's.

Soon the truth came out but instead of getting mad he let it go, seeing how horrible he was. Soon enough Bakugou got word. He was surprisingly happy, he actually always wanted a child of his own. He sees his boy Asahi everyday and they have an okay relationship. Momo soon left school, she couldn't become a mother and a hero. Which meant the dorms were unavailable for her. She moved into the Todoroki household and became good friends with them all. Although they were slightly mad about it, they too let it slide since she seemed to be caring, kind and respectful, aka a perfect mother.

Years later Shouto graduated from UA and became the first hero to tie with Deku. And once Momo gave birth, she persued her dreams of becoming a hero and become the first tied female hero along with Uraraka.

Shouto and Momo moved out of the Todoroki household and made a new one in the mountains. Soon, Asahi was born and then the twins, followed with their last child, Emi. They live a happy life together and make sure their kids get outside.

Fin.

🎉 You've finished reading ❝𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?❞ 【𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨】 🎉