Chapter 27 - Starman

Momo's POV}

It was extremely late, telling by the sun, and it was a school day as well. But the warm body behind me stopped my stressing.

"Morning Shosho~^^," I giggled, so cute!! I pinched his cheeks, he looks like a kitten!! "Hehe! hehe!" I continued laughing in my mesmerised state, enough to wake him up with a toothy smile. He closed his eyes and cracked up laughing, "Stopppp! Momoooo," I let go of his cute face and stuck out my tongue.

"Morning to you too, beautiful," He replied and kissed my forehead, I smiled and tidied his messy white and red hair.

We got up and dressed into our uniforms. I looked at the time, "SHOUTO! RUN!!" I yelled, he jolted upwards and jammed his toothbrush onto my draw. We speed walked down the halls in a hurry, trying not to disturb the classes around us.
"Momo class started two minutes ago! This is bad!! What if we get a detention!!? How's that going to look on our reports?!!!" I looked to my side to see him.
"Shouto," I said with a serious look, "We are gonna make it. We are gonna get through those doors. And in glory. We are gonna make it!!" I held my fist in the air and smiled.

Eventually, Class 1-As door came into view. We both knew without talking, we could sneak in, silently and fortunately. Shouto held my hand and slipped through the door, I followed behind him.

"Er.." Shouto mumbled, he looked at me awkwardly. The class held their mouths and opened their eyes, a drop of sweat ran down Midnights forehead. Both our hair looked messy, our clothes were ruffed up, and to top it all off we came in together.
It looked like we had a passionate moment in the bathroom or hall ways.

Midnight pointed to our seats. We plopped down, and instead of starting a lesson, the class stared at us. All the girls and half the boys had stars in their eyes, on the other hand, Mineta was crying, Izuku had an embarrassed look, but what everyone forgot...

A tall, blonde boy glided into the room, looking dull and tired. Everyone went quiet. Midnight looked at him in horror, for only few people knew what happened to Bakugou. I stood up and everyone's eyes shifted to me, "Please, let me explain," I pleaded to the class. I stood up on my chair and took a deep breath.

After that, everyone crowded around Bakugou. Kirishima, I'm pure horror with just the thought of that happening to his good friend. Izuku, a complete train wreck..