Annoying People And An Unexpected Marriage

"----Oh! And do you remember when we used to swim in the mud when it rained? Man, that was fun!"Chanyeol said while laughing. Causing the brunet to scoff.

"No it is not fun. It's disgusting. And will you please shut up? I'm trying to-------."

"Mr. Byun? Are you listening to me?" He heard the teacher called him. Shocked, he pretended to be innocent. "Uhmm, sir... Huh?" Then he pointed to himself and turned his head left, right and at the back. Unfortunately, there was no one sitting on their back because their seat is already the last seat on their row.

"Are you...... calling me, sir?" Baekhyun continued to pretend shocked and innocent to cover up his embarrassment. Meanwhile, his seat mate is already laughing his ass off. Fighting the urge to smack the giant's head, he kept his gaze on his teacher.

Realizing that Baekhyun is not on his right mind, the teacher shook his head with disappointment. "Oh, never mind. Anyways, as I was saying......."

Sighing in relief, he then turned to the idiot who has been quietly giggling while he was being called by the teacher. It was Chanyeol's fault. If he wasn't talking to the brunet and saying something that would make him talk back, then he shouldn't been scolded by the teacher.

"It was all your fault, you freaking-frickity-freak!" Baekhyun growled with a low voice and pinched the giant slightly. He stopped giggling and his face folded as the brunet kept pinching him.

"Ouch! Okay, okay. I'm sorry, princess." He puppy eyed Baekhyun but the latter just rolled his eyes and listened to the teacher discussing the lesson. Baekhyun is a sadist. Chanyeol knows that very well but he doesn't mind though. Because it makes his princess more adorable and irresistible.

*

His friends are annoying. The moment their lunch break started, they pulled some chairs to encircle it around Baekhyun. Then, they started asking him questions like he was in an interrogation.

"So, Baekhyun. What's going on with you and Park?" His friend, Kyungsoo said with a smirk. The midget rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. He was just talking to me about some things." He said flatly while poking his sausage and taking a bite on it.

"Oh come on, Baek, I think all of us noticed that you're finally uhh..... wait..... What's that word again? Uhmm...." Luhan said while flicking his fingers. "Oh yeah! Initiating with Chanyeol after being classmates since highschool!!" He said then he slammed his hands on the table. Causing Baekhyun nearly jumping off his seat.

Annoyed by the questions, he glared at Luhan and placed his legs on top of the another. Then he crossed his arms and he sat straight."First things first, I did not initiate any conversation with that giant. Second, I nearly had a heart attack because of you so could you please stop suddenly slamming your hands on the table? And lastly, stop asking me about him. Nothing happened to us in Christmas break. It just happened that that asshole became my seatmate and he kept on blabbering and its really annoying so I have to speak up." Baekhyun then continued on playing with his sausage and started eating it again.

Luhan and Kyungsoo laughed, causing him confusion. "But really Baek, it's been years since he was flirting with you. Don't you feel anything about him? And he is your neighbor and childhood playmate too." Luhan asked. Somehow, he pitied Chanyeol because it's too obvious that the dumb idiot likes his bestfriend but his bestfriend probably drank a hundred of painkillers to be this dense.

Baekhyun pouts. "Nothing okay? Can you please stop asking me nonsense? I'm trying to enjoy my sausage here."

"But Baek---------" Luhan couldn't continue what he was saying because the brunet suddenly shoved a sausage into Luhan's mouth.