Valentines Escaped (Part 2)

Baekhyun couldn't control his excitement anymore. They are just 5 minutes away from the amusement park. He really wants to enjoy the scenery of the sea but his excitement is taking over him.

"Are we there yet?" Chanyeol groaned. Seeing his brunet this happy makes him happy too but he's fidgeting too much that it makes him dizzy.

"Calm down, princess. We're close so try to relax and stop moving too much." He tiredly said. Baekhyun turned and saw Chanyeol holding the temples of his head while closing his eyes. He sighed and grabbed the mints from his bag.

"Here ya go. It'll help you feel better. And you should be because we'll gonna ride some extreme shits!" He cheerfully said. Baekhyun might be cheerful right now but he's worried about Chanyeol. Thoughts started to fill his mind. What if he's feeling so bad that he cannot enjoy the trip? Because, seriously. He can't enjoy it if Chanyeol is not with him. Another thing is that he is his buddy for today and if Chanyeol has to stay here, he will stay too.

Seeing Chanyeol's tired face made Baekhyun's heart hurt. He knew he has to do something.

"Yah. Lay your head on my shoulder." Chanyeol's eyes widened. Did his princess just said that? "I think there's a traffic ahead  so rest here first and I'll wake you up when we arrived." He smiled at him.

His heart is actually pounding too hard right now but somehow, he doesn't feel shy. Maybe the top priority of his senses right now is Chanyeol that's why he has to set aside his embarrassment.

Meanwhile, a certain giant whose head is resting on the brunet's shoulder is blushing hard and his heart is beating too fast.

Seems like right now, their hearts beats as one.

*

"Yeol? Wake up."

Chanyeol felt a gentle tap on his cheek. He opened his eyes only to see the midget's face too close to him. He smiled. It feels like they're newlyweds and when he woke up, his lover's face is the first thing he sees. As his imagination goes wild, Baekhyun's face scrunched up when he sees the giant's derpy smile slowly reaching his eyes.

Baekhyun then realized that the male beside him is imagining something err inappropriate? Which is partially true because he's fantasizing right now and it's acceptable, right?

He suddenly slapped the sleeping giant causing the latter to jolt.

"W-wha--?!"

"Stop thinking lewd things about me you perverted giant." He said while faking disgust. Chanyeol wanted to admit the truth but he wants to test something.

"Oh, I wasn't dreaming about you." He innocently said. Jealousy rushed through Baekhyun's body as he heard those words. What the fuck? He was dreaming about someone else?

Having his bright mood ruined, he coldly got his bag and passed right through Chanyeol, not even sparing him a glance. When he noticed the sudden change of Baekhyun's aura, he can't help to be happy at the same time guilty. Maybe he shouldn't have said that.

The midget continued to walk so Chanyeol rushed to him. "W-wait..." He grabbed his arm, causing him to almost hug Chanyeol.  And then suddenly, Chanyeol kissed the side of Baekhyun's lips. Bloods came rushing to his face.

"I'm just kidding, princess. Of course, I was dreaming about you."

Fuck. Baekhyun is not seeing this. He is not seeing some hearts floating around Chanyeol. No he isn't. Of course he's not. But he wishes he doesn't because this is too cringey. Fuck.

*

He wants to back out. There is no way that he's going to ride this thing. The Star Frisbee also known as hell. He wants to cry and he can't even stop shaking. While waiting on the line, the sound of the wind spooked the hell outta him.