TBND Special Chapter #2

Wait, what? What did Chanyeol say? Divorce?

Chanyeol continued to cry. "I don't want the child to grow up without you, Baek. So, I'm letting you go... It's okay, I'm not mad or anything... I just--fuck it hurts." BAekhyun just stared at him, trying to process what Chanyeol said.

It took a while to sink in and the moment he realized what Chanyeol meant, he was very frustrated. He got up from the sofa and punched Chanyeol's chest, again and again. 

"You.are.so.fucking.dumb!" He cried. "This was supposed to be a surprise for you and now it was ruined! I didn't got anyone pregnant, you shit! I'M the one who is pregnant because of you! I expected you to cry, yes, but because of happiness and you'll rush to me and hug me and tell me you love me so much a-and you'll say that you will take care of me and our baby!" 

He actually watched some videos of some wives surprising their husband, announcing that they're pregnant. He loved the reactions so he tried it on Chanyeol, but it was the exact opposite of what he expected. Frustrated, he stomps his way to their room and slams the door, causing a loud thud that echoed through the room. Leaving a dumbfounded Chanyeol  in the living room.

"Fuck that dumbo! Mentioning divorce when I'm at this state. Doesn't he know that pregnant people are really sensitive? Aish! Calling himself a doctor when he can't even realize why I'm acting weird these days." He continued to rant and vent out his frustrations when he heard the door open. 

"Baekhyunnie... hey, look at me." Baekhyun acted ike he didn't hear anything. He then felt Chanyeol sat on the bed. "Love, please? I'm sorry. I was just shocked and I blurted out stupid things. I'm so dumb, just like what you said."

"It's good that you're aware."

Chanyeol sighed and stretched out his arms to make Baekhyun face him. "Is it true? Are you really pregnant?" 

"You saw the result, of course it is true." He whispered but the giant still heard him. "Seriously, Chanyeol, you're getting dumber and dumb---"

He was cut off by the sudden hug. He felt Chanyeol shaking and his shoulders were getting wet. Baekhyun sighed and patted Chanyeol's head softly. "Thank you, Baekhyun. Thank you for carrying our baby. I promise I'll take care of you and the baby. I love you so much." 

Hearing those words made his heart melt and it seems like his bad mood was drifting. Baekhyun smiled. "You're gonna be a dad."

Chanyeol pulls away and to his surprise, the giant jumped and jumped like a teenager who just received a message from his crush. "Fuck! I'm gonna be a dad! I'm so happy! I gotta tell this to Sehun and Jongin! I'm sure my mom will be happy about this!" He sat on the bed again and took Baekhyun's hand to kiss it. "You must be tired. You should take a rest now, let's sleep?"

Baekhyun smiled sweetly at him and grabbed his collar, initiating a deep and passionate kiss. Chanyeol gladly kissed back and cupped Baekhyun's face. But as the giant was getting carried away, Baekhyun suddenly pulled away. "I love you, Chanyeol. You won't find me irritating if I got carried away by my mood swings, right? You won't get mad at me if I craved something in the middle of the night, right?"

Chanyeol smiled. "Of course I won't. I promised I wil take care of you didn't I? I love you too." Baekhyun smiled back sweetly and he grabbed a pillow and a blanket and gave it to Chanyeol, making the taller look at him confusingly. "What are you doing? Come on, let's sleep now."

"Who told you that you'll be sleeping here with me?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. "Go sleep on the couch in the living room."

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "But B-baek---"