Confessions To Make

-Flashback-

"N-nana?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he saw her. Memories from the past instantly came back to him that made him tremble. He was going to excuse himself but Nana grabbed his arm.

"Baekhyun, wait!" She desperately said and Baekhyun stopped. "Please, hear me out."

To be honest, this is one of the scenarios he imagined where he will meet Nana again and he would instantly grab her hair and curse her from causing him too much pain. But, it's all in the past, Baekhyun thought.

He stayed silent and that was Nana's cue to speak. "Baekhyun, I know I've done horrible things to you and Chanyeol. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." She cried. "I know my sorry won't be enough to heal the pain I've caused but I want to make things right."

Baekhyun smiled at her. "It's fine. We were too young back then and we were immature."

She shook her head. "No, it's not that. Chanyeol... he never cheated on you. It was all a set up by me. I loved him so much that time that I hated you because you were always the center of his attention. Many people like me who wants to love him couldn't even catch his attention because he was too focused on you and you alone. I felt really insecure that's why I did that. When he began paying attention to me, I was really happy. I thought that finally, he can look at me the way he looks at you. But I was wrong. It was still you in the first place. That time when you saw us kissed, I demanded him to kiss me or else I will tell you the truth and I will expose your past. I threatened him and he did it because he cared for you. We all know how people are sensitive to these topic that's why I understand why you wouldn't want anyone to know it. I had my friends take a picture of the kiss and spread it. And when I learned that you left, I felt triumphant."

Baekhyun just stared at her blankly. Still trying to process what she was saying.

"But, your best friends went to me and I still remember that I was absent for a week because of the bruises. And what they told me changed my whole life forever." She began to cry harder. "I'm so sorry, Baekhyun. I never thought you had problems like that. You were going through a lot that time and I poured more salt on your wounds. I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know. I'm not asking for your f-forgiveness but I want to clear things out and I want to make everything right."

He hated her. He really hated her to the point that he wanted her gone. But, after hearing her side, it seems like she also suffered a lot. Her guilt was eating her up and like him, she's also stuck in the past. But, think about it. She only loved. She loved Chanyeol so much that she did that. It was wrong in so many levels but people could do everything when they're in love, right?

Baekhyun hugged her and patted her back. "I'm sorry too. I didn't know you felt that way."

"No. Please, don't apologize." She smiled. "I'm actually happy right now. I found a man who was willing to love me despite of my wrongdoings in the past. I don't even know if I deserve to be this happy and I'm glad I met you again. Finally, the weight on my heart has been lifted. I don't want to get my baby affected with her mother's drama."

Baekhyun's eyes widened and his gaze went to her stomach. It has a slightly noticeable baby bump. He smiled and hugged her again. "Oh my god, congratulations!"

"Thank you." She smiled in return. "Now, it's your turn to be happy. I've caused you both too much pain. It has been a long time. Now get your lover boy back!"

-End of flashback-

Baekhyun cried and cried at his own stupidity. After learning the truth, he doesn't know if he can still face Chanyeol. He felt disgusted with himself.