Let's Not Meet Again... Or Not

Chanyeol was on his way back to his apartment when someone suddenly called. It's Luhan. Since he can park at the side of the road where the huge playground is in front, he parked there and answered his call.

"What's the mat---"

"HEY!!"

Chanyeol flinched as he hear Luhan shout from the other line. 

"Luhan, calm down. You almost made me go deaf." 

The other male sighed. "Fine. But you see, Baekhyun has arrived. Here in this town!" 

His heart pounded as he accidentally stomped his foot on the gas, causing the car to suddenly move. Oh for God's sake! His car collided with something. His excitement was replaced with anxiety. He rushed outside to see a guy, frustratingly checking the back of his car.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for what happened---"

He was left in awe as the guy turned his head. Those eyes, how can he forget those pair of brown eyes? The person he wanted to meet after all these years is finally here, in front of him. Baekhyun.

At first, the shorter's face was full of rage but the moment his eyes locked with Chanyeol, shock was evident on his face.

The giant gulped. He doesn't know how to approach the guy. Oh how much he wanted to embrace Baekhyun. He misses him so much. 

"B-baek?" Thank god he was able to mutter his name despite his state. But before he could even rush to the midget's side, he realizes that Baekhyun is the owner of the car he bumped with. "O-oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.. Are you alright?"

"Do you think I'm fine? Look at my car!" He was surprised by Baekhyun's action. Does the situation not affects him at all? 

He reached out to him but the latter flinched. Why are you like that, Baek? He felt his throat ran dry as he prevents not to cry in front of his princess. God knows how much he misses him and how many yars he waited just to reunite with him again. 

"Don't worry. I will get it fixed." 

"You better."

Chanyeol lowered his head and fished out his phone to call for help. After muttering a few thank yous, he sighed and it's now or never, Chanyeol.

"Uhm, Baek?"

Baekhyun turned with his forehead scrunched. "What?

"It will take time for it to be fixed. I already called for help and it will arrive in just a few minutes." Keep calm, Park! You can do it.

"And so?"

"Do you want to ride me?" He said it out of nervousness. No! It wasn't supposed to be like that! "N-n-no! It's not... I... It's not what you think it is. I was wondering if you want to take a ride with me. I can take you to your destination. " He looked at the brunet who is emitting a wtf look.

"And why would I--"

"It's to compensate for what I've done with you car. Please?" 

Seeing Chanyeol's face caused a tug in his heart. 

"Fuck it. Fine." He then turned and walked pass by Chanyeol's car. He then sees the front of it, also scratched. The giant also joined him and they entered hiscar.

Awkward.

"Uhmm...." He gulped. "So, Baek. How have you been?" He glanced at the smaller and saw his expressionless face.

"Fine." 

"Oh..." Aren't you going to ask me too? If only Chanyeol could say that.

"Just drop me off at CBK mall." Baekhyun's voice is more freezing than the AC in his car.