Someone's Always Saying Goodbye

It was pure bliss. They spent their time in the playground where Baekhyun revealed his past. Talking and just staring at the starry night sky. 

"Look, love. That's the orion's belt!" Baekhyun happily pointed the three stars. Chanyeol nodded and kissed Baekhyun's temple. They're cuddling and enjoying each other's embrace. It has been a while since their last date. It was already late when they decided to go home. 

Baekhyun decided not to tell Chanyeol. He doesn't have to know that he knows. The giant chose him and that's all he needs. He just have to endure. Tomorrow is the last day of their practice. he just have to endure two days with Chanyeol interacting with Nana. This time, he's reassured. Everything is fine now. Nothing could go wrong.

But it seems like fate hates him.

 After bidding goodbye to his boyfriend, the moment he opened the door, thing are scathered everywhere. Screams and shouts enveloped the whole house. He can hear Baekhee crying. Panic rushed and he immediately went to the living room. His mother hugging Baekhee who is full of bruises and is soaking wet. Then there is his grandfather who's shouting at his sister while his grandmother doesn't give a damn.

"SHE'S JUST A LITTLE KID! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO HER!" His mother shouted and she was crying.

"If only you paid attention to what your daughter was doing, she wouldn't end up like this!" 

Time stopped. What did he just say? Why are they always blaming my mother? Why?

Tears fell continously as he rushed to Baekhee's side. The little girl looked at him. Her eyes were red and there's a bruise on the side of her lips. She's just a kid. She doesn't deserve this.

Baekhyun took a deep breath. "You're not h-human." He looked at his grandfather intensely. "Are you sure we're related by blood? Then it's a shame to have your blood running through my veins." 

He then felt a sting on his cheeks. He was slapped. It does hurt, both physically and emotionally. Maybe because it doesn't change the fact that they're still relatives and it hurts more to be slapped by them than your peers. 

"Don't you disrespect me! Remember that you're living in my house! Show some gratitude, you brat!" He shouted. Baekhyun glanced at his grandmother who still doesn't give a fuck. God knows how much he's enduring to slap the hell outta her. But still, she's older and se is her grandmother.

Mrs. Byun shielded her son. "Don't worry. We will get out of here and by that time, we will never bother you." 

She grabbed Baekhyun and his sister upstairs. There she hugged the both of them.

"I'm sorry... Mom is sorry. If only you had a better mother, you wouldn't suffer--"

"No, mom!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "It's not your fault. You don't need to apologize." He cried and hugged his mother back. She is a supermom. He knows she's blaming herself. She's thinking that it's her fault that she chose to live with her parents so that her husband can focus with his work in the city.

"We will leave this place, okay? Everything will be alright."

__

Something is wrong. Their best friend is acting strange. His smile isn't reaching his eyes and he's too quiet. It seems like something is bothering him. Though they want to ask him, they felt like Baekhyun needed space. Maybe sometime but not now. Because that's what Baekhyun wants. They know their best friend so much that they know when to distance themselves.

Since everyone is extra busy today, he hasn't talked to Chanyeol since last night. He's the first one he wants to tell his problems. He wants Chanyeol to be the first one to comfort him. He wants to lean on his giant.