Valentines Escapade (Part 1)

Hello everyone! It's been a while hasn't it? So, because time had passed by, the plot had change. But still, there is only 3-5 chapters left. We are nearing the end! Or is it really the end? Anyways, please enjoy and maybe this is the moment you all have been waiting for.

____________________
"Seems like you haven't got enough sleep, princess."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he checks his appearance on his cellphone. His eyes werw puffy and he looks haggard.

"Shut up. I'm not asking for your opinion."

He glared at him and rested his head on the window. It was uncomfortable but he can't rest his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

He plugged in his earphones and drifted to sleep.

*

When he woke up, he felt a blanket on his body and his head resting on something comfortable. He also felt something resting on his head.

Suddenly, he heard something click and when he opened his eyes, he saw Luhan taking a picture of him and the other male beside him.

"Aww... You two are so sweet. Look at them, babe. They're so adorable." He showed Sehun the picture and smiled.

Baekhyun blushed and suddenly lifts his head. Causing his head to bump on Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol woke up and winced.

"Ouch..." He carassed his head while groaning painfully. He saw Baekhyun pulling Luhan's hair while cursing.

"Yah, princess.. Let go of him. Let him be."

"But he.. He.."

"Come here or else I'll pull you and make you sit on my lap." He threatened and made Baekhyun blush even more.

Baekhyun obeyed and got his bag. He's now feeling a bit dizzy because of being too active.

He searched his whole bag but that thing was not there. He wanted to cry. The brunet can't survive a bus ride without it.

"Fuck!" Annoyed, he pulls his hair.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

The midget groaned. "I forgot to buy some mint candies. Ugh! What am I gonna do? Deal with my headache the whole trip! Aish!" He wanted to cry. He's used to travelling but he still needs candy in order for him to be able to use his phone and ease his headache.

Chanyeol smiled. He took something from his bag. It was a green, cylinder tube. He opened the cap and took one candy.

"Here. I realized yesterday that you didn't have any mint candies with the things ypu bought so I brought some. I know you can't travel without it." He smiled and put the candy on Baekhyun's hand

"H-how did you know?" A confused brunet asked.

"It's because every time you're going into a vacation, you'll always stop by on our store just to buy candies. And one time, while your hyung was buying some candies for you, I heard him muttered, 'Aish.. He can't really travel without this stupid candies. Argh! So annoying!'." He smiled at him. "Go eat it. And make yourself comfortable."

Baekhyun looked away and ate the candy. His headache faded so he rested his head again on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Are you okay now?" He asked.

"Yup! I'm fine now. Thanks." He smiled at him and offered the other piece of his earphones which the giant took happily.

*

"Woah..." Baekhyun stared at the entrance of the art museum. If the outside was already fascinating, what more could be on the inside?

Ms. Lee grabbed her megaphone. "Okay class! In this museum, wearing shoes is prohibited. So, Joy, kindly distribute this shoe rags to your classmates."