Words That Had Been Kept For Too Long

Baekhyun stared at his reflection. Today is their reunion and he's a little bit excited with their performance. During their short practices, they didn't talk much. No one dared to initiate a conversation that's not related to the performance. But, being with Chanyeol, it was more than enough.

It was getting harder to control himself. Baekhyun was so close to him and they were alone, just the two of them together. Chanyeol wanted to stay like that forever but he knows he can't. Baekhyun is now happy and he doesn't want to ruin it.But this day, for the last time, he wants to be selfish. He'll tell Baekhyun. He will tell the words that he kept to himself for too long.\

Baekhyun was welcomed by his friends. When they entered the venue, Baekhyun was amazed by the blue and white themed decorations, since it was winter. He saw many familiar faces and he greeted them with a smile. Many complimented him because of his looks and Baekhyun thanked them shyly. He liked the compliments but he would like it better if it came out from Chanyeol's mouth. He scanned the place to search where he is.

"Looking for Chanyeol?" He nodded. When he realized his action, he immediately blushed and turned to see Kyungsoo and Luhan's smirking face.

"Don't even try to deny it." He shook his head and hit Kyungsoo lightly. The other male just chuckled. "He's with Jongin and Sehun. It has been a while and they wanted to catch up."

They went to their tables and they watched a video presentation of their highschool days. The venue was filled with laughter, shouts of embarrassment and tears. Baekhyun laughed along and he can't deny that he's having fun. He didn't even notice the two males approaching their table. 

"Babe! I missed you!" His attention was caught when he heard Luhan. He turned his head to greet his friend's fiance but his eyes met Chanyeol's. The taller's hair was brushed up and styled perfectly, making Baekhyun gulp. His heart raced even more faster when Chanyeol sat right next to him and smiled. Yes, Park Chanyeol smiled at him.

Chanyeol suddenly leaned closer to him and whispered, "You look good tonight." And he pulled away to watch the entertainer. 

Baekhyun couldn't believe what just happened. Did Chanyeol really say that? Hope filled his heart as he smiles. Maybe, just maybe, after this, they can finally talk and clear things out.

"And now, the next performer is the top idol nowadays and has captured many hearts. It is none other Kim Jongin!" The place was immediately filled with loud shrieks from the girls. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and muttered profanities.

Jongin showed and when he started dancing, the shrieks became louder. Baekhyun and Luhan laughed when they saw Kyungsoo glaring at each girl who's ogling at his boyfriend.

"Oh my god, he's so hot!"

"Get me pregnant, babe!"

"No! Jongin and my Krystal will be together, not you!"

Kyungsoo immediately turned to that girl, his eyes widening. He was about to walk towards her when his friends puled him, preventing him to cause any problem.

"Calm down, Soo. It's just a fan, 'kay?" Baekhyun agreed. He sighed and went back to his seat. 

Baekhyun and Luhan just looked at their friend. They can't blame him because up until now, he's still sensitive since his boyfriend's fans are shipping him with the actress.

After the performance, Jongin rushed to their table and dragged Kyungsoo away. The other male just obliged while his two other friends are shocked. When they recovered, they laughed and Luhan shouted. "Don't overdo it, you two! We still have an event to attend to!"