UNWRITTEN SCENES

Hi! We have reached one thousand reads! Yey! Thank you so much, it really made me happy. Consider this as a special gift to y'all. Thank you for reading and supporting this one. These are some scenes that I have thought about but disregarded it. Enjoy!

__

Hyeri's conversation about the surgery

"Hyeri, are you really sure you don't want to undergo a surgery? Chances may be small but it can prolong your life." Chanyeol said. 

Hyeri shook her head and offered him a small smile. "I've thought about it countless of times. You might think that I'm a coward for giving up," A tear fell from her eye. "But, I want to have my last moment together with my loved ones. I spent most of my life here."

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun who was now a crying mess. Across them is Hyeri's parents. As much as they want Hyeri to keep on fighting, they know it's pointless. Hyeri never wished anything from them except this one. It's hard but they all have to respect her decision.

After Hyeri and her parents talked, they left for a while. Baekhyun and Chanyeol took the chance to talk to the young girl. When they entered, Hyeri turned to them and smiled weakly. 

"Baekhyun-oppa, Chanyeol-oppa, I know you're mad at me for giving up. It's understandable. But, please, this is what I want. I want to speak my last words, I want to smile for the last time." She looked away, after all, she can't bear to see them both hurt. The two of them are the brothers she never had. They are also the reason why she felt like she fell in love, even just by watching them. "I'm happy I met you. I'm really thankful that I got to see Baekhyun-oppa before my rough days. I'm so glad you got back together. I..."

And she couldn't take it anymore. She cried and cried so the two men rush to hug her. "I r-really want to keep on living. I want to go to s-school and hang out with them. I want to experience all of the things girls do at my age. I-I want to but I can't!" Her sobs were filling the room as she cries her heart out. As much as she wants to stay positive about herself, reality would always bring her down. 

"Hyeri... We also want you to live your life. I still want to repay you for helping me understand my own feelings." Baekhyun said while hugging her.

"You helped me during my darkest times and cheered me up. You may not know it but your whole existence is one of the reasons why we are happy together once again." Chanyeol smiled but his cheeks were wet from the tears.

She tried her best to deliver a chuckle. "If reincarnation does exist, I hope we will all meet again. Looking up, she closed her eyes and said, "I lived a happy life."

__

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol avoided each other and during that time, Baekhyun was doing his laundry.

Baekhyun groaned as he collects the clothes from the washing machine and placed it in the basket. He sways his body to the music playing on his speaker when the music stopped and it was replaced with another one. Realizing what the song is, his ears perked.

It was a cheerful song yet the lyrics are too relatable, considering Baekhyun's situation right now. 

After getting all of his clothes, he went to the balcony, singing along with the song.

"Oh! A simple complication, miscommunication lead to fall out~ So many things that I wish you knew, so many walls that I can't break th-through~!" And his voice cracked. He laughed it off but his chest feels heavy as he thinks about Chanyeol.