Date On A Grocery Store

He can't wait. No. Fuck. He just want this day to end so he can buy the things he need for the field trip. Tomorrow is the big day and a certain brunet couldn't even stay still for a minute.

"What time is it?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol for the nth time.

"It's 4 fucking 30, princess." The annoyed giant answered.

"What? Only a minute passed? Why?" Baekhyun cried as he impatiently taps his fingers.

Chanyeol sighed. "Because you fucking asked me the same question a minute ago." His princess is being so adorable but it's getting annoying because Baekhyun is fidgeting on his sit and asks questions every minute.

He still loves him though.

The class was done and they waited for their next teacher to come but their class president entered the room instead. Joy smiled and announced, "The teachers said that we can go home now to get ready! But cleaners remain and the rest can go home now! Ciao!!"

That made Baekhyun smile and he grabbed Chanyeol's arm. He's thankful that they are not cleaners today or else he would really cry.

"Yah Park Dobiiii!! Let's go home together!!" He said happily then he looked at his bestfriends. "We'll go first! Let's meet tomorrow? Okay? I'll chat you guys later!!"

Luhan and Kyungsoo nodded. Then they pushed Baekhyun to Chanyeol. "Go!! Go with your husband."

He blushed at the word. "Shut up!!"

They laughed at the blushing brunet causing him to glare at them.

"Yeol!! Let's go!!" He shouted and Chanyeol approached him. He put his arm over the brunet's shoulder and smiled.

"My princess is really excited. You're so adorable!!" He pinched his cheeks. "Let's go!"

Baekhyun bites his bottom lip to prevent smiling wider. Yep, he's smitten. Smitten by the dumb idiot beside.

*

"W-what? Why mom? Why can't you go with me?" Baekhyun asked sadly. He was so disappointed when he learned that his mom couldn't accompany him to the grocery store.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. My client called me and I have to come. I'm really sorry." His mom kissed his cheeks while looking at him apologetically.

"But who will come with me? Hyung is still not here and we all know that Baekhee can't come with me."

Mrs. Byun thinks for a while and she smiled. "I'll be out for a while. I'm just gonna buy something."

"Okay mom. Take care." He smiled sweetly but still disappointed. Nonetheless, he kissed his mom.

*

He was busy sulking on the corner of his room. He remembers his mom giving him 20 dollars (A/n: 20 dollars is equivalent to 1000 pesos in Philippines. And that's a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong but yeah hahaha.. 1 dollar is equivalent to 50 pesos. Or 51 and chuchu centavos but this is fictional. Hehe.)

He was about to rejoice when he heard the next thing his mom said.

"That's your budget for the grocery--."

"Thank you mom!! I love you so much!"

"--and your pocket money for tomorrow." She smiled at him. Wait no. It's a smirk rather.

Baekhyun's mouth gaped. What the hell? He wants to curse so bad but it's his mom who is in front of him. He wants to cry because of too much frustration.

"B-but mom!" He pouts.

"What? Are you complaining? Do you want me to take 10 dollars?" She raised her eyebrows.