Developing Feelings

If there was anything that Baekhyun wanted to master, it was to ignore a certain annoying giant who kept pestering him these days. First, being his seatmate for almost every subject is one of the main reasons why he can't ignore Chanyeol. He talks too much and laughs too much. Which is really annoying because he can't focus on what the teacher is teaching. When he tries to scold Chanyeol and throw him insults, it's either a teacher will call him and ask if he was listening or the dumb idiot would suddenly smile at him, genuinely. He doesn't really want to admit but his little heart flutters for some reason and it will just make him shut up.

*

"Princess, I miss your mother's cookies. Ugh! Now I'm craving for them! Could you ask your mom if she can make me some? I'll share it with you? Please?" The giant said while smiling dumbly. But an emotionless brunet just flatly said, "Shut up." Causing Chanyeol to pout.

"Oh come on, princess. Do you remember the time when you newly moved in? After a week, I saw you munching on some cookies on your backyard and when you saw me staring at you, you blushed so hard. Hahaha, it was funny and cute though. But then I suddenly asked you if you could give me some the you happily complied." He said smiling while taking notes. The midget was ready to talk back when Chanyeol suddenly smiled at him that made him choke on his saliva.

Shit.

*

One of the main reasons why it's hard to ignore Chanyeol is because they're groupmates in every group of every subjects. Baekhyun wants to slam the head of the teachers because it seems like they plotted something. He highly believes that its not a coincidence. They have to talk to each other, discuss things with each other. Baekhyun felt like crap. It's clear that he wants to ignore his ex-crush but fate is a bitch.

*

"Hi, princess! What do you think? Is this correct or I need a more specific explanation?" Chanyeol asked while showing Baekhyun his output. He looks so serious and he's too different from the flirty dumb idiot. Not to mention that he's wearing specs that makes him a hundred times adorable. Wait, what?

Baekhyun faked coughed then he examined Chanyeol's work. "Y-yes. Its uhh good." He cursed himself from stuttering. When Chanyeol noticed this, he fixed his specs and smirked.

"May I ask you why are you stuttering?" Chanyeol asked. He seems to enjoy teasing a certain red faced brunet because of embarrassment.

He rolled his eyes at Chanyeol and kept his face emotionless. "It's none of your business." Trying to hide the fact that he found Chanyeol adorable for some reason. He began cursing on his mind. He doesn't know why Chanyeol looks attractive these days and it all started a month ago. When they became seatmates and groupmates in some groups.

Chanyeol smiled at him. "Come on, princess. You've been staring at me for a minute. And I think you should wipe that drool on the corner of your lips. But if you want, I could wipe it for you." And he winked at the midget. He touched the corner of his lips and realizing that there was no drool there. The giant was only teasing him. But the moment he was distracted, Chanyeol took the chance to peck Baekhyun's cheek. And then he ran away before Baekhyun could smack him and curse him.

Baekhyun's mind stopped functioning. "What the fuck just happened?" He muttered. When he finally came to his senses, his eyes widened. He just realized that the giant just stole a kiss from him again. He suddenly screamed and he ran after Chanyeol to hit him.

And, that was the other reason why it's hard to ignore Park Chanyeol. He always takes advantage of the small brunet such as kissing him on his cheeks when the brunet's being a bitch or he would suddenly hug him tight. He just couldn't let go of what happened so the brunet would always ran after him and find him just to hit and curse him.