Afterword (+ New stories ideas)

Hi! First of all,I'd like to thank everyone who spent their time reading this. As you know, this is the first story I finished and thank god I broke my five-chapter curse. I didn't really thought I would be able to finish this because last year, I almost gave up writing this. And this story was supposed to only have ten chapters and it would end where they finally got together but things happened. This story is actually inspired by my life. The family problems, the peers issue, it happened to me but I only exaggerated it a bit in this story. It's a part of me that's why this story is really special. It's far from perfect, it has many flaws and there are times I cringed when I was reading this but I loved it. I can clearly see how I improved, with the writing style and such. I actually felt emotional when I typed the words "the end."

I would also like to personally thank @JessicaNoonaChan for showing me your support. Thank you for voting and commenting, I really appreciated it and it motivated me.

To be honest, I thought of this story while I was having a hard time picking some calamansi from the tree because it was too high. I thought what if I had a neighbor who's really irritating and likes to tease me. And it was also my way to vent out my frustrations and rant when I wanted to. Also, the second part was inspired because I had my heart broken, pathetic isn't it? Getting my first heart break with just a puppy love. Anyways, I was really stupid back then so yeah.

Also, Hyeri was inspired by Kaori from YLIA. I planned to have a child to help Chanbaek get back together but I didn't know what illness she should have. That time, I was watching YLIA and that's when I thought why not have the same illness as Kaori has. So I researched a bit and decided to go with it. But then, I started to regret it because I didn't want her to die but it was too late. I'm really really sorry!

It has been a year since I started to write this and I don't regret not giving it up. It's one of the biggest achievement in my life (to finish a novel/story). Thank you for being part of my journey. I love you all!

Here are some story ideas I will write next.

(I'm sure of this two stories. I'll just write up to 10 chapters before publishing it.)

Enchanted (this is inspired by the disney movie so the plot may be similar)

Baekhyun, the second prince of Elyxion is being pressured of getting married since his older brother, the prince, eloped with his lover. Scared of getting married (blame the books he had read at the forbidden section of the library.), he desperately wanted to escape but doesn't know how. One day, Jinah, his cousin, offered to help him. Though reluctant, he accepted the offer. He met up with her and the next thing he knew, he was in unfamiliar world with lots of tall towers with magical moving images and moving boxes with wheels. And because of a little accident, he met Chanyeol, who's a grumpy and hot-tempered otaku. Not having a choice, he seeks for Chanyeol's help as he tries to find a way to return to his own world.

And Then You Were Here (still a tentative title)

All students of Universe High knows about Baekhyun and Mabel, since they both hate each other's guts. Baekhyun didn't really want to tolerate Mabel's immature acts but there was one time he had enough. So he did a background check, only to find out that Mabel actually likes a lonely nerd, Park Chanyeol. Planning his revenge, he reaches out to Chanyeol, asking him to be his boyfriend. 

What do you think? I'll finish Enchanted first before ATYWH. I hope you'll look forward to it! Again, thank you so much for reading this one! God bless us all!

Ps: I'll write one or two special chapters. TBND!au. I'll try to publish it at bobohu's birthday. That's all!

-Iche