Chapter 10

Brendon has now changed into his swimming trunk. He waits for you patiently by the pool, you told him to wait there, he has no idea why. Soon, he knows why, as you make your way towards the pool, the ray from the afternoon sun shines on your hair, making it appear goldish and glittery. His mouth hangs open as his eyes scan your body. You surprised him by wearing the revealing bikini, the first option Brendon gave you.

Brendon can't take his eyes away from looking at your body, making you blush and feel shy as you try to somehow cover a part of your body with your arms. Though you want to surprise Brendon, you can't help but suddenly feel insecure; why he looks at you like that? Is it because you're ugly and not like how he expected? "S-stop staring. I know I'm not like those sexy models from the magazine." Brendon is speechless a bit upon hearing what you had just said.

"Babe, what are you talking about? You're smoking hot!" Brendon looks at your face for a second, before his eyes go up and down your body again. You blush harder at the comment, and pinch his cheek (coz Brendon is such a cutie, and who doesn't wanna do that?) You're about to go towards the ladder and get into the water, when a pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist from behind. "What makes you change your mind and get into this frickin' sexy bikini?" Brendon whispers seductively in your ear. His tone is so low that it sent shivers down your body.

But you're not going to give in to him that easy. That's not the plan. You put that on to tease him, and challenge yourself as well to try something out of your ordinary. You turn around, and look at him straight in the eyes, with a hint of flirtation. "Well, it's quite a sunny day, don't ya think? A perfect day to be in this bikini." You wink at him while biting your lower lip, then get out of his grip, leaving a frozen Brendon alone by the pool. That sure makes Brendon feels something.

The splash you made from getting into the water snapped Brendon back to reality. Brendon grins at you as he joins you. You splash some water onto his face, him being not ready. "Hey, it got into my eye!" Brendon goes to rub his right eye while you laugh at him. Then you slowly swim around, before you get to the side and lift yourself up. You sit by the edge while both your legs are in the water. Brendon is still in the pool, smugly showing off his swimming skill. Then he goes to rest by the pool side, opposite yours.

The sun is setting, and the sunshine ray hit you perfectly, giving you a warm glowing look. Brendon is captivated by your beauty, and again, got himself frozen. You notice the constant stare Brendon gives you from the corner of your eyes, then smirk to yourself. Suddenly you flip your hair in a very sexy way. Brendon's eyes widen, before they go up and down your perfectly-made-for-the-bikini body.

You let out a soft giggle that can only be heard by you. "C'mon Brendon. It's getting late. We should get inside." You get on your feet, and make your way towards a towel Brendon has left somewhere around there for you. "Alright." Came Brendon reply, then you hear him get out of the pool, footsteps slowly making their way towards you. You're drying your hair with the towel, before a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, as he leans closer to your ear. "How about we get under the blanket for warmth? The water was pretty cold wasn't it?"

A smile creeps onto your face. "I'd like that." You turn around and peck him on the lips, then take his hand and lead him inside. He shows you his room, and lends you one of his shirts. It's long-sleeved, and goes way past your hands, which gives you extra comfort. You trust him when he let you change in his room, while he goes into the bathroom. "Are you done, sweetie?" Brendon asks you from inside. "Yepp, Brendon." As he opens the door, you're already on his bed, lower part of your body under the blanket.

He smiles at you. "I could get used to a sight like this." You roll your eyes, then open your arms for him. "Come here, baby-boo. I'm cold." He giggles at your childish act, then lift the blanket for him to get inside. You scoot closer to him. He kisses your forehead, then take your hand, and kiss it up to your shoulder. Then he starts nibbling on your neck. You accidentally let out a low and soft moan. He stops for a second, and you can feel him smirks, before he gets harsher.

Without you noticing, he's already on top of you, then he goes to whisper something in your ear, "I've had enough of teasing today. I'll make you pay for it." Usually, someone would get turned on by that. But you're stiffen underneath him. You're not sure why, but your heart beats really fast right now. Not in anticipation, but more to a nervous kind of feeling. Is it happening too fast? Are you ready for this stage of your relationship?