Chapter 15

A/N : ooookkkkaaaayyyyyy.....I've been away for quite some time now 👀 Anyway, please have this next chapter :) hope it'll make it up to you...and hope it's not crappy, or makes you feel...feels (??) on with the storyyyyyy~~~ (nobody cares about this a/n anyway)

The next day, you woke up with this slight hope. Coz last night, you kept getting phone calls from him, even voicemails saying he's sorry and all. But you did nothing. You didn't answer any of it, only listen to the voicemails. They're good enough to convince your big next step the next day. So here you are now, standing in front of your mirror, and letting out a sigh as you take a final look of your reflection. Yepp, you think you look okay already. So you get out of the house, not before locking the door, coz your Mom is out at work.

You begin walking towards his house, taking a slow pace, rush isn't necessary. Your mind start thinking of how to tell him that you're already on your way to meet him. You figure you're just gonna send him a short text. You type in 'I'll be at your house in 10-15' and quickly set your phone off. Coz you know he'll blow your phone with phone calls, which you're not ready to pick it up yet. You continue your walking, still debating whether you're making the right choice. Whatever, it's your final decision.

Soon, Brendon's house comes into view. You stop for a while. Looking around his house, his parents' cars aren't there. Of course they're at work, they are these workaholic kinda people. Still, they are lovely in your eyes. You take a final deep breath, heartbeats go faster as your feet carry you on and on, until they stop at his doorstep. Your slightly shaking hand go up to ring the doorbell. And it only took Brendon a second to open the door.

"Y/n!!!" He goes to hug you tightly. But you kinda flinch, and step back. He stops, face showing sign of hurt and despair. Nevertheless, he drops both his arms and looks down. Then he desperately looks back up at you. "Y/n, I'm really really sorry." Yeah sure, you've heard that a thousand time. But can you really forgive him that easily? "Y/n, do you hear me? I am sorry. Can't you just forgive me?" He continues when you said nothing. You look at him with squinty eyes.

"Forgive you? You think it's that easy? At least give me a fuckin explanation or something." You start getting annoyed. How can he expect you to forgive him just like that?

"I'm fucking sorry, okay?? & I really mean it, I tried calling you like thousand times, just to prove how much I regret it. But you wont even answer my damn calls!"

Okay, why the heck is he raising his voice? I'm the one who should be getting mad here! The fuck is he thinking?! "The last time I remember, YOU're the one who messed it up! Now I demand an explanation."

"I was drunk." He rolls his eyes at you a lil bit.

Whoa there. This isn't the time to be sassy or whatever. "You were drunk?? Really? That's the best you can come up with? For God's sake Brendon, DON'T LIE TO ME!!"

You are pulled inside by a harsh grip on both of your arms. He let you inside the house, and lock the front door. Then he turns back at you, a raging look on his face, which is not a good sign.

"Oh, you don't believe me? Why? Am I not allowed to drink and have fun? You think you're the only one who can have all the fun here??! You abandoned me for your stupid friends! You even make this 'new friend' who looks so freakin nerd!!"

You stand there, speechless. Not because of his harsh tone, mostly because of his stupid nonsense.

"The fuck Brendon??! Do you even realize what you're saying??! Do we have to go through this again?!!"

"For fuck sake, Y/n, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT!!! All you ever talk about is that!!! Am I not good enough for you??! I'm getting tired of these bullshits!!!"

Oh, you're totally enraged by now.

"Is your definition of fun means I have to stay by your side 24/7?? Brendon, that's just you being selfish and jealous!! Have you lost your mind?? You and Sarah were fuckin that night!!! Was that a revenge for all the fun I've had with my friends?! If that's the case, then you're an ASSHOLE!!!"

A hand flies across your left cheek, sending you down onto the floor. For a second, you can barely hear anything around you. The slap was so hard that it stings so bad. Later, you slowly regain your focus, and it's crystal clear what just happened. Brendon hits you because what you said was true. Tears are begging to rush down your cheeks. But you need to look, and be strong, especially now.

Brendon gives you this menacing look. A look of fear and regret was only there for a second, then it's gone. This is the first time you ever seen him so serious and dark like this. "At least she gave me what you don't." The tears finally flow down your cheeks like a waterfall. As they hit that particular spot on your left cheek, you feel even more pain. How could he say that? It broke your heart even worse than before.

Did he really think of you as that kind of person? All you did was not being ready. And he should respect your decision. He seemed okay at that time, but...why he suddenly said that now? You begin to question his real feelings for you. Are you not that worth to him? You slowly get on your feet, brace yourself to look at him for a split second, before getting out of his fuckin house.

Tears are still rolling down your cheeks as your feet carry you away from the scene. Somewhere deep in your heart, you expect him to come and get you back. But that's too good to be true. You continue walking down the path. Surprisingly, you're not crying your soul out. Only silent tears and slight sniffles now and then. Guess you've become too numb. You're still in shock. You're not sure where to go now. Your mind is lost.

A/N : SOOOOOO...yea I'm such a meanie :/ for giving you guys this full of tense chapter. Aaannnnddd it's February now. They say it's the month of love *scoff* okay, sorry for that. But I'm giving you all these sorrow feelings 😈😈 Have lovely days ahead peeps! ~💗

continued A/N : ...I really love you guys actually, I really do. Please love me back :) Spread love, not hate 😘❤️️