Chapter 20

A/N : A slightly fast update WOOP WOOP coz I'm generous (and guilty) so on with the stoorrryyyy~~ :) 

Before that, just a reminder again...

U/n : Your desired university name

o/U/n : F/n's university that she got offered

I guess that's all.. 

"So here's to Y/n and her future in U/n!!!" F/n raises a piece of large pizza slice and gets on her feet, gaining a few attentions from the people around. "Shh! Quite down!" You kinda hide your face with both your hands, while Patrick is bringing F/n back on her seat. Mikey looks at the three of you, especially F/n, then giggles. "F/n is very hyper." "She's TOO hyper." F/n then lightly elbowed Patrick on the rib. Now it's your turn to laugh at them.

"Seriously F/n, you're more thrilled than I am!" You told F/n. She sheepishly smiles at you, before Patrick goes to say something, "Probably coz she has something to share too." You raise an eyebrow while looking at F/n, then Patrick, then F/n again. Patrick continues, "She got an offer from o/U/n." Your mouth forms an 'O' as you're wowed by the announcement. You don't get to say anything yet as F/n interrupts you, "That's nothing compared to Patrick getting two offers! I mean, c'mon! He's so frickin' genius!"

You clap your hands and congratulate both of them. "This happy news calls for more pizza yeaahhh!" This time, you raise a slice of pizza, except that you remain seated as to not draw more attention, unlike F/n just now. All of them take another slice of pizza as well, before Mikey speaks, "Man, everybody's leaving town soon. I'm gonna miss ya guys." "Aww, our little Mikey is being cute and sentimental." It was F/n. You say something to Mikey as well. "We won't forget you, Mikes. We can still hang out together, I promise."

Mikey gives you a tender smile, before he continues with the pizza. You guys talk about random topics for a moment, before your eyes catch something – no, someone. What the hell is Dallon doing here? You keep your gaze on the man, and in that moment, his eyes land on you as well. You blink for a couple time to make sure it really is him. But the man is no longer there, and it confuses you. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a sec, okay?" The three nod at you, then you left the table.

You don't really need to use the toilet, you just go by the sink and splash some water onto your face to somehow clear out your mind. 'Keep calm Y/n. It's nothing. They're nothing. You can do it.' You motivate yourself as you look into the mirror. You don't want to believe that you just saw Dallon, though it's hard to deny it as well. Reason is, the thought of Dallon reminds you about Brendon, afterall he is that guy's best friend. Looking at the time on your phone, you decide to come out.

You only manage to take two steps, before a pair of arms pull you from the back, and now you're a bit hidden behind a wall with a person. "What the-" "Hey, it's just me." The person turns you around, then you're faced with Dallon. So he really is there at the restaurant with you guys. You don't know why but you get a bit anxious suddenly. "Why are you here? Did you know we're gonna be here?" Your suspicion gets the best of you. "I can be wherever I wanna be, okay??" Dallon sounded annoyed.

You roll your eyes. It could be Dallon who's been stalking you around. That's why you question him unnecessary things. Fingers snapping in front of your face and brought you out of your thoughts. "Hey, you still there?" You only look at him with caution. "I asked, what was the big fuss just now? I heard someone's going to college or something?" "It's none of your business." You sassed him. This time, Dallon rolls his eyes.

He then opens his mouth, "Are you really going? What about Brendon?" Seriously Dallon? You squint your eyes at him. "Excuse me? What was left of me and Brendon? I have nothing to do with that guy anymore." This is why you feel uneasy everytime Dallon is around. You can already guess what's coming. All he'll talk about with you is Brendon this, and Brendon that. As for you, that's the topic that you must avoid especially at times like this.

"Don't you want to, like...maybe give him a second chance? Or forgive him?" "If you care about him so much, why don't you just marry him!!" (*cough* Brallon *cough*) You're enraged at this point, and slightly raise your voice. You push him aside, ready to get out of there, but is stopped by a harsh grip on both of your arms, pushing your back against the wall with a thud. The same hand goes to cover your mouth, making your arch an eyebrow at him.

"Don't you fucking yell at me! For God's sakeY/n, I REALLY need to talk to you!!" For a second there, he almost resembles Brendon, the way he gets mad at you. You hate it. You hate that you still think about him. You miss him every single day. And you hate Dallon for making you almost on the verge of tears. You quickly push him and hit his shoulder. It was quite a hard hit, because Dallon let you go, and rub the spot on his shoulder that you just hit. He watches you go back to your table in silence.

A/N : My random playlist suddenly play the song 'Two is Better than One' by Boys Like Girls as I was proofreading the last paragraph and I suddenly got emotional :')