pure marks

"y/n! come here right now!" Jimin yelled so loud to the point where I almost actually pissed my self. "N-Ne.." I said as I was slowly walking towards Jimin not saying a word and yet scared to even swallow my own saliva in order to not make him mad any more. "y/n" Jimin paused and grabbed my waist and pushed me in front of him, our faces were very close from each other and centimetres away from our lips almost to be touched. "Y-yes Jimin?" I couldn't stop stuttering because of him, "don't be scared okay?" Jimin calmed me down "O-okay..." I supposed.

Jimin pulled me closer and didn't wait to start kissing me, he just went right in, his mature plumped lips against mines just felt so right, my eyes were still wide open in confusion while his were closed, Jimin made the kiss feel warm and passionate, he felt something in there, I went along and made the kiss stronger and tighter, Jimin grinned through the kiss and dragged me closer to him. Jimin deepened the kiss making me react to it instantly, he grabbed my jaw and started changing his head position to the left.

   "Y/n, how do you like it?" He urged, "What do you mean?" I demanded back "do you like me kissing you? because I know I do" Jimin was grinning "no comment..." I stared at him and just walked away. "No comment? y/n! come back I'm baby girl!" I heard Jiminssi yelling and begging or me to go back.         

    "Hey oppa, yes, everything is perfectly fine you don't need to come, Jungkook I'm 100% sure, alright take care oppa bye!" I finished talking to Jungkook and went upstairs.

  "Y/n! where the fuck were you?!" Jimin yelled at me causing me to irritate, "What Jiminssi I'm not allowed to talk to my own brother?" I hollered at him back, "Jungkook? Oh, I apologize Y/n I thought you were out all night" Jimin approached closer and studied me in the eyes and just gazed down at my lips, I could see his lips hindering up into a smile, he sadly left and went upstairs to his room to do something. "It's only 7:33 PM he won't be able to rest this early" I questioned myself.        

                                                                            4 Hours laterrrrrrr                      

      "Jimin! come here right now!"  I yelled out for Jimin to come down when I saw all my tampons scattered all on the bathroom floor and my bag far open, "How dare this little demon go through my stuff! ugh!" I bewailed.  "What baby girl?" Jimin came down to see me looking angry. "Is everything good y/n? oh" Jimin paused and realised what he has done, "Well..you see y/n remember how you took my phone so I thought you left it in your bag so I checked in too see tampons all ove-" I paused Jimin right there and acted innocent.

  "Jimin you could've just asked me...this is embarrassing!" I blushed so hard I think Jimin noticed it and started to smile "here, come here y/n" Jimin came closer to me and hugged me tightly, very tight but it was very comfortable I just closed my eyes and smiled and I ran my fingers through his hair and so did he.