Mr bothersome ❗

"Jimin someone by the name Hoseok is calling you" I made sure Jimin knew who it was since he was sitting in the kitchen studying, "Oh! Hoseok! I'm happy he called, reject the call I'm studying right now baby girl" Jimin screeched, "Alright, hey I'm also gonna study wait for me!" I playfully called, Jimin giggled cutely towards my response and just smiled at me.

"Do you know what this sentence means Y/n?" Jimin asked me, as he pointed to the words on the textbook, he turned his head to glance at me, I looked back at him but I had to crunch my shoulders away from how close our faces were next to each other, I really wanted to kiss him, however I missed my chance from being too shy.

"You don't have to be scared y/n, I won't make you uncomfortable" Jimin comforted me and put his hand on the left side of my neckline and nipped his lip as he gazed at me cutely, "It's not that Jiminssi, just the way you stared at m-" I tried to explain myself when Jimin cut me off mid-sentence "then let me kiss you, we only kissed like once and that was excessively long since!" he sounded weak, "letting you kiss me is only gonna last for like 5 minutes like last time!" I yelled, "that's because we got yelled at y/n" Jimin convinced me once again.

"Yeah as if that's ever gonna happen" I wanted to make Jimin mad, "huh oh really?" Jimin said. Jimin reached in for me to kiss me when I pushed him back and left him all alone, I ran upstairs locking his bedroom door and got really embarrassed, "y/n! get back down you little rascal!" Jimin yelled from downstairs, "Your so stupid! I have the key to my bedroom, did you even think about it?" I heard Jimin yell out another word.

Jimin unlocked his bedroom door to see me just standing there with my red cheeks all exposed "Look whos cheks are red huh?" Jimin teased me, "and your so short y/n, so short!" yet again he teased me again. "Yah! shut up!" I hollered at him causing him to giggle which made me even more flattered, I felt rusty around him now! not in a bad way tho...

"Y/n, why won't you let me kiss you? actually, don't answer that just let me kiss you y/n" Jimin asked for permission, of course, I always wanted to kiss him, just that what if I mess up? without any hesitation I grab Jimin closer to me which made him surprised and just grinned at me, he didn't expect me to that, he held me tighter and just touched my lips with his, his full plumped lips against mines were such a puzzle piece who was meant to be together, he smiled through the kiss, to let me know how satisfied he was with me, Jimin deepened the kiss and made the kiss's pace even faster the kiss was rough and warm, I felt his hand travelling up to my neck and he brushed his fingers softly against my skin.