Unendurable Liquid ❗

Jimin later then grabbed my hips and brushed his hands up and down to make me feel comfortable, the kiss was getting hotter and hotter each time Jimin moaned through the kiss, and each time I panted for air he later then smirks and goes harder on me which made me feel very stable.

"How do you feel y/n? I love the way our mouths fit, we were designed for each other, don't you think?" Jimin discontinued from kissing me and asked me questions, "why were you moaning through the kiss?" I said, "To show you how much I'm satisfied and pleased with you to be caressing me and being here with me sharing the same oxygen each second" Jimin remained chatting.

"Jimin...I think we need to stop for now..I'm hungry" I tried to find an excuse "You are still hungry after all this smooching? do you want to do more than just making ou-" Jimin got cut off mid-sentence by me, "Yah! disgusting! I'm just wanting some Bobba!" I cheered, "Jeez your so adorable when you get angry, here I am your bobba come and drinkkkk meeeee!" Jimin was making these lovable sound effects which then distracted me.

"Y/n, you good baby girl?" Jimin asked me as we lied down on his bed soaking wet from what just happened, "Wasn't it fun?" Jimin asked again, "Fun? are you out of your mind? you threw a whole bucket of cold water on me!" I whined, "Oh come on, your reaction was priceless!" Jimin replied. "Still its freezing cold outside, and when can I start wearing my OWN clothes and not yours?" I asked, Jimin just smiled and patted me on the head, "Because you are extremely cute when you wear my clothes" he answered me, "Soon enough I'll found myself wearing your boxers as well Jiminssi" I laughed. "Ew! not only if you want to wear my boxers, but I will gladly put you in some" Jimin laughed as well later then he winked.

"Hello, Suga is Jimin doing well?" Jin asked him, "Yeah I was talking to him last night and let me tell you something he was with this cute short girl, I think she's his girlfriend but she looked familiar, you know Jungkook's sister y/n? she kinda looked like her, but I don't know because I only met y/n once and that was when Jungkook graduated high school" Suga chatted "Oh yeah y/n, I don't think that's her, Jimin is a gentlemen he wouldn't dare touch Jungkook's sister, or mines....or yours maybe even jhope's and rap monster's sisters" Jin replied back, "Well wanna go to Jimin's house with the rest?" Jin asked, "No he said he has plans tomorrow which is today" Suga responded. "Bummer" Jin grumbled and pouted.

"Y/n! can we please do something else besides just drawing?" Jimin whined and groaned "Like?" I asked, "come to daddy and lets kiss again" Jimin laughed, "Jiminssi I'm cold!" I cried. Jimin came rushing towards me and wrapped me with his warm thick fur cover, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Gamsahabnida Jiminssi," I said. "Oppa!" Jimin corrected me and hugged me.