*Jimin ' ' ~ ' ' Fluff ' ' ~ ' ' Ball*

My phone started to ring, I was blinded from the daylight and just murmured, I picked up my phone to see my mother calling me, "Aish, not now" I moaned, I turned my phone off and looked to my side to see Jimin all sleeping.

"He's so adorable" I whispered, as I woke up to wash my face and get ready to make breakfast. I heard Jimin groan as he slowly woke up from his precious sleep, he yawned could barely open his eyes.

"good morning fluff ball" Jimin yawned, "Good morning mochi boy" I smiled, I put on my slippers and rushed to the bathroom. "Y/n why is there blood on the sheets?" Jimin asked eyes wide open, Gosh my face turned so red, I felt so embarrassed and couldn't say a word I was stiff!

"You see Jimin, I am a woman okay? so deal with it!" I yelled.

"Baby girl I knew that just was confused on how you didn't wear a pad or a tampon," he stated.

I just smiled and turned on the faucet, it was the right warmth, as I washed my face I felt Jimin's hand on my back, I turned around and just watched him, he gave me a grin and flirted.

"Now what?" I questioned him, "What I can't touch you softly?" Jimin stated, "No, not that!" I said.

"Then what baby girl? here tell your Oppa Jimin what you need" Jimin winked at me.

"I'm perfectly fine, just thought maybe YOU needed something from ME" I stated. "Actually my mother called me, and I think she needs me to visit her" I whined.

"I'll come! I'd love to visit your Omma again like last time with Jungkook and V" Jimin related

I just sighed and walked out to get some clothes, I picked myself a cute dress and braided my hair, I put on a puffy coat and a scarf around my neckline, I did some slight makeup and waited for Jimin to be done, and oh God did he look so hot!