Kindly Soft

"Was that a smart move?" I whispered back, "A very smart move Y/n are you hungry now," Jimin asked as he looked at me cutely, "Yes I was craving some Chocolate pudding but no!" I replied.

  "I'll go and get you some then stay here with Jungkook and I'll be back" Jimin replied, "Okay! thank you, Oppa" Jimin hugged me and wore his shoes. 

I sat down in the kitchen and read a book to study later and finish my homework, "Y/n, where Jimin hyung?" Jungkook said as he got out of the shower and hair still wet, "He went out to get me some Chocolate pudding why?" I replied.

  "Oh nevermind then, do you need help with your homework baby sis?" Jungkook asked as I sighed, "Yes please!" I yelled, Jungkook sat next to me and explained everything.

  "I'm home!" Jimin cheerfully yelled as Jungkook was helping me with my homework, "Jimin!" I yelled back, "Hey Jimin hyung!" Jungkook yelled back, Jimin gave the two of us chocolate pudding while he drank his water. 

  "Does Y/n need help with her homework Jungkook?" Jimin asked, "Yes hyung, I can't figure this out too" Jungkook whined Jungkook got up and went to bed since it was 12 AM, "Good night Jungkook" Jimin welcomed him safely to bed, "Goodnight Jimin hyung! and be good to Jimin Hyung baby sis!" Jungkook reminded me. I just rolled my eyes. 

  "What's good baby girl?" Jimin asked as he played with my hair and fixing my bangs.

  "Nothing why?" I asked. "Seems like your getting annoyed hmm?, I guess I'll get to bed" Jimin smiled and caressed me on the forehead, "wow ignorant?" I thought, "Come your sleeping with us" Jimin beamed.