Stormy Leprechaun

"Y/n please listen to me for once!" Jimin cried "What do I need to listen to?" I asked, "Will you please be my girlfriend?" Jimin stuttered and just glared at me hoping for a good answer to come out of my mouth. "W-what? your g-girlfriend? sure!" I screamed and danced around.

Jimin was cheering and smiling, he kept on laughing, he came up to me and hugged me tightly, he later then kissed me on the forehead and pinched my cheeks cutely, I looked up at him and just was lost in his glorious eyes, "Y/n I love you" Jimin whispered and continued to shut his eyes as we hugged, "I love you too" I answered and smirked.

"Hey, Jimin do you know where the bathrooms at?" We both heard Suga's voice, Jimin and I both unhugged and acted normal as Jimin cleared his throat and looked around the room, "Oh um yeah, It's downstairs by the kitchen" Jimin answered Suga, "Alright thanks, and hey Y/n" Suga said.

"Hey, Suga" I answered, Suga left and Jimin just laughed from embarrassment, "Y/n I'm gonna go ahead and prepare lunch," Jimin said, "I'll help Oppa" I replied, Jiminjust grinned and patted me on the head.

"Thanks for having us Jimin and y/n!" Jhope laughed, all 6 of them greeted us and left home safely, Jungkook talked to me and Jimin a bit longer since he didn't trust us being alone after all.

"Don't worry Jungkookssi, If I have ever done anything bad to y/n then she wouldn't be standing here" Jimin smiled, Jungkook laughed and gave the two of us a hug "Come on Jungkook!" we heard RM yell and V laugh at something like he does all the time, "Shes all on you now Jimin hyung take care of my loving sister!" Jungkook smiled "Of course I will" Jimin smirked.

"Listen Y/n, you are gonna sleep with me tonight get it?" Jimin reminded me, "But don't I always end up in your bed at all times?" I said, "Yeah but this time let's do it!" Jimin smirked.

"This son of a bitch is really out of his mind," I thought to myself.

"Haha, you really are funny Jimin, let's do it? do what!" I yelled, "Oh you know!" Jimin continued to grin at me and winked, "No! never! that is not till I am 19!" I said.

"Well yeah I get your still a minor but that didn't matter to me," Jimin said, "pfft, its time for you to think STRAIGHT Jimin oppa, but all I know is that I'm gonna go to my dorm then its been some time" Jimin grabbed me by the wrist and gave me an annoyed face.

"Don't you even think about it baby girl" Jimin complained, "Okay then stop being so mysterious!" I squealed.