Intense?

Jimin's POV

I left y/n downstairs, its only been 30 minutes, I heard her move positions, I couldn't sleep because of how much I was thinking about her, Should I go ahead and check up on her? Yes, I honestly should, I feel bad but that's what she deserves for being a bitch.

I walked downstairs with a comfy pillow and blanket she loved being in touch with, I saw her whimpering I felt so guilty knowing I did this, I rested her head gently on the pillow and covered her with my blanket, I kneeled down and gently played with Y/n's hair I kissed her on the forehead and gave her a peck on those soft lips of hers.

Fuck it, I miss her with me, I picked Y/n up and went upstairs, I quietly placed Y/n on my bed next to my side, as I got in, I checked up on her and she moved, she looked so cute she squealed. I just smiled it off and slept.

"Y/n wake up we have to get to class" Jimin's voice lingered in my ear, "W-what? why am I in y-your bed?" I stuttered confused as heck! "mm" Jimin ignored me and went to his bathroom.

"Jimin! are y-you still mad at me?" I asked as I walked to his bathroom, "Here wash your face I'm done" He changed the subject, "Fine, stay like that then" I replied and just murmured, Jimin glanced at me and breathed.

I ate my granola bar and walked to my class, still thinking about Jimin. I sat down in class and Jimin came in, I looked away after he stared back at me, I saw a girl coming up to him and offered him her phone when he pushed it away from him and just gave her a disgusting face.

"Good," I said in my head, proud of what he just did. He sat down next to me and purposely hit his bag on my shoulder and just laughed, "Seriously? act your age Park Jimin!" I yelled at him causing some students to look at us, but he just ignored me like always.

As we all were getting out of class 3 hours later, I was the last one left since I was reading some books, that's what I thought, Jimin was waiting for me by the classrooms exit doorway, crossing his arms and just biting his lips at me, I quickly packed all my things and walked passed him, I didn't care about him.

"Jimin stop fucking following me" I yelled as I kept on walking, "Shut up Y/n and continue on walking to MY dorm" Jimin commanded, "Sure my majesty! what are you now? the king whos now gonna control where I should be going or not?" I sarcastically yelled back, "Y/n stop barking and walk," Jimin told.

We both got in his dorm and Jimin took my bag and threw my stuff on the floor, "Pick it up" Jimin asked, "Excuse me?" I replied, I stared at Jimin and gave him a death stare but he just bit his lip, "Pick. It. Up" Jimin replied again each word one by one.

"Listen Jimin, why the fuck are you treating me like shit? and I don't know what you're talking about because imma bout to leave!" I yelled and got up. Jimin locked the door and pushed me against the wall, Jimin pushed his body on mine and held me by my jaw to look in my eyes, I stared back up at him as he was staring down and looked left and right in my eyes and stared down at my lips.

Jimin just groaned and walked away, "What is he doing? why is he playing with my feelings? does he think I'm like every other girl? he could've just kissed me I mean it was right there!" I had so many thoughts in my head.

"Stop playing with my feelings Jimin! I'm not your little short doll, I'm not like every other slut!" I yelled and tried to unlock the door, "I never said shit" Jimin yelled back.

"Please open the door! juseyo!" I begged, Jimin came down and just shook his head, "Take your shirt off Y/n" Jimin smiled, "Oh wow, not only are you playing with my feelings but, you wanna play with my body now!" I screamed, "Calm the fuck down Y/n there's a huge stain on your shirt, here I have this extra shirt, actually never mind just stay in your bra or whatever" Jimin winked.

I did what he commanded hoping he will change his rusty dusty crusty mighty rudy behavior.

"Would you PLEASE stop staring? my eyes are up here Jimin" I explained, Jimin flinched and just smirked as he looked away. "My bad baby girl" Jimin chuckled, "Now I'm your baby girl after you got what you wanted?" I asked, "What the fuck, no!" Jimin yelled. "Plus I didn't do anything, just watching you change shirts? oh gosh, that's even sadder Y/n" Jimin greeted.

I began to giggle as well. Jimin was starting to act more like himself? he isn't acting rude anymore, I was cooking some food in his kitchen when Jimin back hugged me and stroked me on my neck and left to go and watch TV.

"Jimin did you finish eating?" I asked hoping he would reply nicely, "Yes baby girl it was delightful, thank you" Jimin smiled and even helped me wash the dishes. Jimin brushed his body on mines, on purpose, I was washing the dishes while Jimin was pressing his body against mines and rinsing off the soap of the plates and spoons.

"Y/n I'm sorry about earlier and yesterday too, I just wanted to know how you would react if I acted differently towards you baby girl, I love you" Jimin caressed me on the cheek, "Honestly I forgive you, why? because I knew what you were doing and I had a feeling you knew what you were getting yourself into, I love you too Jimin" I grinned.

"I missed this moment" I said.