Life content ❗

"Jimin oppa! you can't touch me there Pabo!" I yelled as I playfully ran from Jimin as I heard his giggles behind me, "Come back here you little bunny!" Jimin grabbed me by the hand and pulled me along his body and whispered in my ear, "A little bunny like you shouldn't be running around like that, or you will get lost in my eyes again" Jimin said.

I quickly pulled myself away sat on the couch, "What? you don't love me?" Jimin whined, "No Oppa, now come and sit by me" I jokingly laughed, Jimin grinned and bit his lip as he stared at me. "You better sit on my lap and watch Tv or that won't be fun for us huh?" Jimin explained, "Only if you'll shut up," I said, I nervously sat on his lap and he rested his hands on my hips and he looked down smirking.

Jimin slowly stroked his hands up and down on my sides, as the Movie was playing Jimin grabbed my thigh lightly and moved his hand upper towards my neck and originated to stroke my neckline too. 

   "Oppa" I whined, "Yes y/n?" Jimin replied, "what are you doing?" I asked, "What? I can't touch my baby girl?" Jimin laughed. "Y/n, are you asleep?" Jimin whispered in my ear as I pretended to sleep because of how bored I was from the Movie.

Jimin played with my hair and found a hairband on the floor, he made my hair in a ponytail and then kissed my neck, He slowly put me down on the couch and covered me with a soft and comfortable blanket, "Good night baby girl" Jimin smirked as he whispered the following words in my ears which caused me to whimper, Jimin knew I wasn't sleeping and that I was pretending too, and he knows I'm sensitive when he whispers in my ears. "This bitch," I said in my head.

After 30 minutes later of pretending to sleep and feeling bored, I got up, but, Jimin was sitting by me on the couch he was already staring at me and giving me a cute face he saw me looking at him. "Did you have a good SLEEP y/n?" Jimin teased me knowing I was pretending his whole time. 

  I shook my head and got up trying to go ahead and take a shower, "My bad baby girl" Jimin yelled out for me.

As I got in the shower almost naked, still covered with a swimsuit because I don't trust this guy.

I turned the facuet on and warm water came out rushing it was the perfect temperature, Jimin came in the bathroom and entered the shower and bath area, Jimin pushed me gently aganist his body all wet, "Jimin! what are you doing in here!?" I yelled confused.

Jimin just smirked and changed the water temperature to hot water, "I need to shower, so might as well shower with you Y/n" Jimin winked. I got so pissed off and furious, I mean, at least I had a swimsuit on I just needed to clean my hair...nothing else, but with Jimin in the shower with me? and all naked? fuck no. 

   "I'm wearing something but you won't be Jiminssi!" I yelled, Jimin hushed me and took off his shorts, I quickly closed my eyes and tried running away still naked, but he grabbed me by the arm.

   "Don't be scared baby girl, It's just my shorts I'm taking off and shirt, trust me Y/n, I won't do anything else" Jimin gave me a cute stare, BUT I STILL! didn't trust him, because he always does something shitty or something weird, but I love him tho.

  "Jimin can you grab the conditioner?" I asked as the water was dripping off of my hair, Jimin helped me with washing my hair and he caressed my hair with the conditioner, "Thank you Jimin, you don't need to, I can wash my hair on my own" I told, "Do I fucking care? no, I just wanna help you out with your long ass silky exotic hair Y/n" Jimin returned.