Hickey possibility

"Alright baby girl, here" Jimin unlocked his car using his car key, It was freezing cold although it happened to be only 10:44 PM, My nose started to get super red along with my cheeks, Jimin noticed it and giggled, he wore a big comfy jacket and took it off, he dressed me and he hugged me.

"Sorry i brought you out baby girl, I just needed to get my phone in the car," Jimin said as his arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"Such a man, just like his 5 other friends and Jungkook, I wonder how it's working out with IU," I thought.

"Oppa," I said, Jimin looked down at me waiting for an answer, "Let's get to bed" I added on.

"WOAH! YEAH! let's get it! I was gonna ask you that but never mind then, now y/n, do you want me to sleep with you or not? because sometimes you end up getting annoyed when I sleep with you" Jimin frowned, "Silly you, let's sleep together" I smirked, Jimin bounced and held me closer.

"Pass me a bigger pillow," I asked, Jimin stared at me, "You have me baby girl" Jimin added, "Just pass it!" I whined, Jimin smirked and winked, "I like her attitude, it suits my ideal as well." Jimin murmured thinking I wouldn't notice.

Jimin kept spooning me and wrapped his arms around my waist as my legs were curled up, Jimin pressed his body against mines to keep us passionate. "Saranghae" Jimin whispered. "Saranghae" I whispered back. 

I woke up around 3 AM, Jimin was still attached to me, I needed to drink some water so I gently removed Jimin's arm away from my wrist and he whimpered, I walked to the kitchen to find Jungkook sleeping on the couch. 

Why the fuck is Jungkook in Jimin's dorm at 3 AM, I froze and was scared to make a move.

If he wakes up, he's gonna know I have been sleeping with Jimin for the past 1 year... 

I ran back upstairs and shook Jimin til he woke up, "Jimin! wake up! jimin!" I whispered.

  He opened his eyes in confusion, "What baby girl?" Jimin asked, "Jungkook is in the living room sleeping on the couch!" I whispered on and on, "What is your brother doing in here?" Jimin widened his eyes.

  "I don't know! I'm gonna go and hide, you go ahead and talk to him Oppa!" I said, "Okay baby girl, just hide somewhere Y/n"Jimin woke up and walked downstairs.

  "Jungkook!" Jimin woke Jungkook up, "Jimin Hyung" Jungkook spoke softly, "What are you doing here, its 3 AM, do you need anything Jungkookssi?" Jimin reassured Jungkook. 

Jungkook sat up and Jimin patted him on the shoulder as he kneeled down.

  "Jimin, RM and Jin got in a small fight, so V and suga were helping them relax but Jhope told me to get to your dorm because Jhope was scared if I got an anxiety attack because that's what happens when I get scared Hyung" Jungkook explained.

Jimin hugged Jungkook and he rubbed Jungkooks back, "Do you why RM Hyung and Jin Hyung were fighting?" Jimin asked, "No, but suga, V, and jhope were worried about me" Jungkook replied, "How did you get in tho?" Jimin asked.

  "Your door was unlocked" Jungkook smiled, "Wow, here you can sleep here tonight and I'm gonna have to call RM and Jin Hyung tomorrow to make sure all 5 are doing fine now, do you want anything?" Jimin requested.

  "Yes, I need water" Jimin got Jungkook a glass of cool refreshing water, "Thank You Hyung," Jungkook said as he drank his water.

  "Jungkook you can sleep in my bed, here let's go" Jimin held Jungkook's hand and they got upstairs, "Y/n?" Jungkook spoke as he saw me, "Oh shit" Jimin shook his head.

  "Jungkook! listen the reason why I'm at Jimin's house is that the um, the, the principal told me that there was a bad um, plumbing problem in my dorm so I had to sleep I mean stay at Jimin's dorm for a couple of months!" I stuttered. 

  That's my girl, Jimin imagined.

   "Oh, that makes sense, now Jimin hyung, don't you dare touch her" Jungkook continued on watching  Jimin, Jimin pierced, "Don't worry Jungkook, I wouldn't touch her anyplace" Jimin smirked. 

   "Y/n, your gonna sleep on the couch then" Jimin winked at me, I gave him an annoyed face and I stumped off and ran downstairs, "Its 3:33 AM!" I yelled. 

9:21 AM

  "Y/n its time to wake up sissy" Jungkook woke me up with a glass of water in his hand, "Did you have an awesome time with Jimin in bed?" I calmly spoked, "What the fuckity fuck are you talking about Y/n!" Jungkook screamed, "I was just kidding!" I yelled back.

Jimin walked in the living room and was confused, "Woah Woah Woah! what is going on? Y/n why would you think I would do that with Jungkook! your own brother I have been friends with for 18 years? I have been friends with Suga, RM, Jin, V, and jhope for 18 years as well!" Jimin sounded. 

  "You both are dumbasses I was just kidding!" I replied, "Calm down!" Jungkook yelled back. 

I got up and purposely hit Jimins shoulder, I washed my face and got all dressed up in some comfy clothes, "Hey Y/n don't say shit like that ever again" Jungkook kissed me on the forehead, "Jungkook, your breakfast is on the table" Jimin came in, "Thank you Jimin hyung, don't be alone with my baby sister" Jungkook laughed and Jimin did too. 

Jungkook left to eat his breakfast. Jimin back hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist, He rested his head on my shoulder, and kissed my neck, "Jimin stop, what if Jungkook sees us" I held his hand, "So? shouldn't Jungkook know that his best friend is dating his sister?" Jimin continued kissing my neck.

  "Jimin, you know my brothers strict" I replied, "And? I'm older then Jungkook" Jimin winked at me and paused.