M O V E D A S I D E

I got on the plane after I matched my ticket to my seat number, I sat next to this teen, he wasn't as attractive or as ugly, but he kept staring at me flirtatiously like.

I got a message from Jimin, it made me smile knowing that he was doing well without me.

Jimin Oppa😻: Hey Baby girl, is everything good? I miss you y/n❤️❤️ -8:11 AM

You: yes Oppa, everything is alright, not better without you, and I miss you too❤️ -8:12 AM

Jimin Oppa 😻: It's so boring in my dorm, I'm all alone and I just want you, I just crave I could kiss you all day long... -8:14 AM

I smiled and sighed as I read his text and thought about it. I tried going to sleep since I have a long ass 2-day flight, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin!

Jimin's POV

Its been hours sense Y/n has been away, gosh I miss her, I miss her voice, cute face, her lovely personality, and those lushes lips of hers, I just wanna grab on tight to her and just cherish her all day, every day, she's such a good daughter.

I really wanna fly to Daegu to try and find her, which would be a surprise for her...but I don't think I can because I broke as fuck. I quickly changed my clothes, it was very warm and humid today so I was shirtless, I had only boxers on, I got on my bed and tried to sleep although it was only 8:20 AM, I grabbed my phone and started going through my gallery, I looked through all of y/n's picture, I felt so warm just seeing her in pictures!