Omma Jeon

I knocked on my mother's door and waited for her to answer, Jimin was standing behind me smiling all cutely.

"Aigoo! Y/n! and Jimin! your so handsome my Jiminie! and y/n you are like the perfect height for him too! here come in come in" My mother complimented us.

"Okay, I'm not small!" I thought to myself

"Don't worry y/n, you are tiny! and that's what makes you super cute when you get mad as well, and your mother is right, you're like the ideal height for me" Jimin stated as he took off his shoes and wore slippers.

"Hey Omma do you need any help with dinner?" Jimin said, "Oh yes please, just rinse the vegetables and the lettuce for the kimchi" My mother declared.

I was sitting down preparing the dry ingredients in the living room when Jimin came to help me.

"Y/n do you need help?" Jimin asked, "Aren't you supposed help my Mom?" I asked, "I'm all done, just came to help my baby girl out" Jimin smiled

"Shut your mouth before Omma hears you!" I yelled, "She is upstairs trying to find a basket for the Kimchi making I asked for help but she said she got it, now I know where you got your strong side from" Jimin laughed.

Jimin got closer to me and kneeled down, he helped me with the ingredients, he sorted out each seasoning one by one, Jimin kept staring at me and biting his lips and I couldn't help but stare back.

"Jiminie y/n! are you guys done with the spices?" I heard my mother ask, "yes Omma!" I replied.

Jimin got up and took the spices to give them to my mother, Jimin and my mom were both so kind to each other, it's like Jimin was my mother's second son! Lord, sorry Jungkookssi, right?

"Aigoo, why can't Jungkook help me with food like y/n and you do?" My mother complained.

"Omma! do you have the scissors for cutting the kimchi?" I asked, "Yes honey, it's upstairs" My mother smiled and continued to rinse the greens, "Y/n I'll help!" Jimin ordered, "No" I yelled

"Y/n its okay let Jimin help out honey" My mother frowned, "Fine!" I whined and ran upstairs.

Jimin followed me all happy, We got in the 2nd kitchen upstairs, I found the scissors and tried to go back down when Jimin stopped me and pushed me towards his directions, pushing his body along mine.

"Jimin! what are you doing!" I shouted, "Listen Y/n I don't understand why your playing so firm to get" He spoke.

"I'm trying my best to keep you all happy baby girl, but It doesn't look like you want me" Jimin moaned.

I looked at him devastated and was understanding, I ran my fingers through his hair and tried to speak but I couldn't let the words out as I wanted too, I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I noticed that Jimin smiled and grabbed me tightly in a comfortable way, he just smiled and winked.