Sharp Neck pain

I woke up a bit, my eyes were still heavy and my neck was so numb, but all I could feel was the pain on my neck, especially the most kissed part where Jimin sucked on the longest which was the bottom part of my collarbone.

I still wanted to be in Jimin's arms, thats what position I was in, Jimin was spooning me, my butt facing his stomach and his hands on my waist, I smirked and just let slide through like all times. 

  "Y/n, please let me, it's very red on your neck, let me fix it with my love" I heard Jimin speak, his hot breath against my skin was sending me shivers, I gasped and got up, I look around to see Jimin looking all confused, his puffy cute eyes and that well-painted body of his embraced each shading that looked too good to be true, I bet his 5 other friends are handsome as well, I mean my own brother Jungkook is himself, I thought. 

  "Baby girl, don't get lost in my eyes again I see you staring at my chest, and that neck of yours is super red, does it hurt?" Jimin asked all worried yet cutely, "Yes actually it hurts a lot from you sucking on it too hard last night" I softly spoke.

  "My bad, I'm proud to see those bruises on your skin, show everyone on the school your Jimin's okay!? okay!" Jimin shouted as he stayed sitting on his bed and held me, His jaw was on my shoulder meanwhile I was rubbing my neck.  

  Jimin kissed my neck again, gosh did that feel warm and good, he once again rubbed my collarbone and I got triggered by the spot he kissed because It stung a lot, "Ah!" I moaned, "be careful" I looked at Jimin.

  "Sorry baby girl, here I'll get some Tiger balm and rub it in, okay love?" Jimin touched me on my cheek as I agreed. Jimin came with a pain lotion and rubbed it in, I felt his affection and desire by the way he was adding the cream on, he kept staring at my eyes and forgetting to rub the balm in, as I was in agony.

   "I feel better now, thank you Oppa" I smiled and winked at Jimin and he welcomed me and hugged me comfortably.