Creamy Creamy

"Hey, Jimin can I ask you a question?" I walked in on Jimin while he was cleaning the window, "Yes baby girl?" Jimin replied, "Why do I have your boxers on me?" I asked, Jimin then coughed and then cleared his throat.

  "So, no comment?" I added on, Jimin gazed at me and just smiled, "Okay sorry, I put them on you when you were asleep, but don't worry you still have your own underwear under my boxers, I just love the way it brings out your...body" Jimin laughed, "I'm pretty sure you meant the other word, but okay then, Do you need help with the windows Oppa?" I asked.

  "You being with me is helping me continue on in life" Jimin winked at me and hugged me as he caressed me on the head and snuggled me, I kissed him on the cheek and smiled as well. 

We both cleaned the whole house and threw ourselves on the bed and sighed in pleasure.

  "You worked hard Y/n" Jimin said, I looked at him, "You worked harder" We both laughed and hugged.

I brushed Jimin's hair with my fingers till he feels asleep, he was snoring so cutely, those puffed sharp monolids, that gazed shark jawline that can chop an onion, and those puffy lips and cheeks were so cute, he looks hotter closed up.

I got up and covered him with my blanket and shut the windows to keep the room lukewarm.

   "Y/n" I heard Jimin shaking out for me as I tried to get tea, "Yes Oppa?" I replied, "Thank you baby" Jimin smiled, I felt my heart flutter and threw out a 'your welcome' look. 

I was drinking tea when Jimin's phone rang, I picked it up to see a familiar name pop up, 'Jung Hoseok' "Sounds familiar eh?" I whispered, I picked the phone call and answered "Hello?" I said, "Hey Jimin Hyung! I'm at Namjoon Hyung's house, we are playing a board game with Seokjin, Jungkook, suga, and taehyung, wanna come?" Jhope asked, "Oh um, sorry, I'm Y/n...Jungkook's sister, Jimin is uh in the bathroom! so we are busy studying tonight" I replied.

  "Oh, my gee Y/n! I'm so glad to talk to you, Since you two are studying I'll leave you guys alone haha, well have pleasure "studying" Y/n!" Jhope chuckled, "Have fun playing the board game!" We both said goodbye and I hung up first, I went back to watching the movie. 

Jimin woke up and was in pain, I heard him groan, He came out of the bedroom and was just gazing at me, I got up and made sure if he was doing alright.

  "What happened?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his silky blonde hair, Jimin smiled at me.

  "I had a dream about you" Jimin replied and winked.

   "Like?" I added on, "It was intense okay? we were doing something" Jimin laughed as he kept me curious...

I was doing my hair to get the day started when Jimin interrupted me, "Baby girl, let's go to the supermarket we need some coffee" he said, I huffed and let out a sigh and got dressed.

As we stepped in the store Jimin held my hand and we walked around, later then he kissed my arm and stopped by an isle, "Oppa we don't need that" I said to Jimin who was staring at some pencils. "I know baby girl" Jimin replied.

There were few shoppers looking at us and whispering, Jimin and I noticed them and he got FURIOUS, "Oh my god, he's calling his own sister baby girl" One woman said, "No I think she's his daughter, look at young and small she is, actually he's young too" Another babbled, "SHe looks 13 and he looks 18" People whispered.

Jimin looked at them and spoke, "Listen you, filthy bitches, she's not my daughter or sister, she's my GIRLFRIEND, she may look young and so do I because we are! shes 17 and I am 19, can you all stop talking about us before I actually call the cops on you disgusting sluts? she may look tiny and short, but that's what I like, she's my ideal, now go back to your shopping and hope you go broke" JImin spat out billions of words out.

The shoppers were speechless and walked away.

  "Jimin did you really just say all of that??" I asked, Jimin looked down at me and nodded his head giving me a cute little smile and a kiss on the temples.

  "Baby girl forget the fucking coffee, your the one who keeps me going now let s go back home and cuddle" Jimin held my hand again and I nodded my head.

  "Y/n!!!" Jimin yelled, I flinched and jumped, "Y/n!" Jimin came running, "What! what?" I replied.

  "Where are my boxers??" Jimin asked, as if I knew, "are you out of your mind? why would you think I would take your boxers" I answered.

  "Fuck it, here Y/n is it okay if we go to hoseoks house today with the rest of my friends? don't worry your brother will be there of course!" Jimin asked, "Oh! do you want to come baby girl?" Jimin said again, I nodded and got ready.

  "Jimin! whats up Hyung!" Jungkook opened the door to the both of us and welcomed him, "Y/n! baby sis! come in" Jimin led me in, his friends were...HOT Jesus Christ are all of his friends this fucking handsome? yes, yes they were, they were sitting on the table just gazing at me with their mouths wide open, "yah! stop staring at her like that, I know my sisters beautiful but you ain't getting her!" Jungkook yelled and they flinched.

Jimin gulped and smiled, "Y/n! nice to meet you and gee you look stunning! I'm hoseok the one who you accidentally picked the phone on!" Jhope greeted me so kindly!, hello, my name is Min Yoongi, suga for short and I love your earrings nice to meet you" Suga greeted me as well.

after all the other 3 greeted me and they couldn't take their eyes off of me, every second I looked around all 7 was just staring at me, even my fucking brother (Jungkook) Jimin was getting annoyed so he broke the silence making the rest flinch. 

  "I didn't know Jungkook's sister would be this hot" Taehyung whispered into Jin's ear as the 3 of them sat next to each other, "Okay shut up the game is on" RM spoke, he almost broke the remote. "Hey Jimin, don't you think Y/n is sexy?" Suga and jhope added on with Jimin as Jungkook was busy in the kitchen bringing out the vodka. 

  "Let's do it!" They all cheered and drank their alcohol, meanwhile, I was just sitting there and watching since I wasn't 18 yet.

 "Heyy Y/nn, you got something here, Boop, its youur tiny nosee" Jhope was drunk and played it off as if what he just did wasn't weird and cute at all, "Hey! stop touching Y/nn and driink moore" Jimin yelled, turns out all 7 were drunk because Suga was literally in his boxers and dancing on RM's bed. 

  "Thanks for having us! have a good day!" I said to all 6 when we had to go, "Bye y/n and Jiimiin!" all 6 shouted, it's 1:33 AM I was carrying Jimin on my shoulder because he drank too much, they all did! so I had to help him out.

His whole body aches and he was groaning in pain, complaining about how his whole body hurts.

  "Its okay Oppa, your gonna take a warm bath alright?" I softly spoke and Jimin nodded his head.

  "slowly slowly, good job Jimin" I helped Jimin take his shirt off since he couldn't, alright let's go and help you be in the bathtub, Jimin was only in his boxers and just stared at me, "You think I'm gonna bathe in my boxers?" Jimin asked, I nodded, "Well, no, help me take them off," Jimin said all whiney, "Um, that's a no, alright wash yourself," I said almost walking away when I heard Jimin moan, "Please y/n? I can't move my body, I'll make sure you're doing it right" Jimin explained.

I ignored him and walked away, "Y/n!!!! please just do it" Jimin whimpered, "Fine!" I yelled I closed my eyes shut and walked over to Jimin, "thank you baby girl" Jimin held onto my shoulders the height difference was just too much I was basically the same height as his shoulder, that's where my head starts! so helping him undress may look like something else.