Jimin

I walked away from Jimin to sit next to my brother (Jungkook) when Jungkook smirked. I noticed it when I sat down in front of him, "What? is there something your smiling about?" I questioned him.

"Yeah" Jungkook laughed, "Disgusting" I replied back, "So um, how was your night with that IU girl?" I asked as I sipped my cereal, "Good actually very good" Jungkook grinned.

"Does mom know?" I replied, Jungkook nodded his head and I just rolled my eyes.

Jimin came in the kitchen and sat down next to me, Jungkook didn't pay attention, "Wow, you really got it good with her right?" Jimin laughed as he pointed to Jungkook's neck when Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, that hickey? yeah, Jimin Hyung" Jungkook and Jimin both laughed in amusement.

I just stayed seated and rolled my eyes from how disgusted I was, I still didn't know how things worked between a female and a male so I was just embarrassed because I only know mouth to mouth action.

"Looks like somebody is uncomfortable" Jimin pointed out as he looked at me, "Yeah, I think we shouldn't be talking about these things in front of Y/n because shes still a baby, my baby sister" Jungkook smiled.

I glanced at him and looked down, Jimin reached his hand and rested it on my knees just warming me beneath the table, thank God Jungkook didn't notice or he would've gotten suspicious.

"Thanks for the breakfast Hyung, I'm gonna to the library today since I have lots of homework to do." Jungkook thanked Jimin and washed his hands, "Alright be careful on your way" Jimin smiled.

"I wonder how the rest are doing, Jin, RM, V, Jhope and Suga you know" Jimin then moved his hand on my back and started to massage my back to keep me warm from how freezing it was.

Jimin was washing the dishes meanwhile I was cleaning the table, Jungkook then got down from upstairs and hugged the two of us, "Take good care of her Jimin Hyung" Jungkook smiled.

"Of course I will" Jimin winked at him, "Bye baby sis" Jungkook waved at me and Jimin.

I waved back and smiled.

Jungkook left me with Jimin and I sat back down and turned the TV on, there was a Drama playing on, it happened to land on a kissing scene, "Of course" I murmured under my breath.

"Look at them, we both kiss better than those two rats," Jimin announced as he sat down next to me.

VERY close to me.

"You know they aren't actually kissing, they just move their heads around and block the camera's view" I explained.

Jimin laughed and puffed, "You really think your Oppa is dumb?" Jimin said as he played with my hair, "No, I was just saying" I replied, I looked away from his all awkwardly, "Listen Y/n, wanna go to your parent's house?" Jimin replied.

What? my parent's house? what does he want to do there I mean I just called my mom like yesterday?

"Why?" I shook my head and looked at him waiting for an answer.

"I don't know, it seems like your down baby girl" Jimin grinned, "I'm not feeling down Jimin, just annoyed how IU is dating my brother" I explained.

"Why the fuck do you even care about her, I'm right here with you Y/n" Jimin replied and caressed my cheek, "Just that, he's all open and gets to date every girl, meanwhile we both have to keep our relationship hidden from everyone, and if he finds out he'll kill not only you but me too" I whined.

"I'll have to talk to him then" Jimin groaned, "No! don't please don't I don't want your friendship with him and the rest to end!" I begged Jimin, and he hugged me, he caressed my cheek again and gave me a kiss on the forehead as he hushed me down calmly.

"Alright baby girl, I won't do it, I just want you to be happy," Jimin said. I nodded and hugged him tighter when I felt a smile growing on his face.

3 hours later

Jungkook came back from the "Library" and got in the house, Jimin was staring at him and grinning, Jungkook winked at Jimin and looked back at me to see me just gazing at him.

"You guys are disgusting" I yelled, "Sorry y/n!" Jimin laughed and Jungkook joined in.

"Hey um baby sis?" Jungkook came to me as I sipped my water, "Mhm?" I mentioned.

"Isn't it time for you to get a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, I froze and gulped Jimin froze too, I looked to Jimin and he shook his head and widened his eyes, "uh! Jungkook! isn't Y/n like too young for a boyfriend?" Jimin stuttered as I looked away.

"Too young to make love with him, but not too young to kiss" Jungkook replied smiling at Jimin, Jimin smiled back and was nervous, "Um Jungkook, I don't want a boyfriend for now" I replied as I looked at Jimin, Jungkook held me by my neck and asked me what was on my neck then.

Jimin gulped and was nervous, Jungkook saw the hickey Jimin gave me last night, Jimin tried to speak in but I cut him off, "Oh that? I burned my self with a straighter when I straightened my hair because I had to straighten the last piece that was closer to my neck" I replied.

"Oh, that actually makes total sense" Jungkook nodded, Jimin sighed in relief and winked at me. "Hey Jimin Hyung I'm gonna go ahead and take a shower" Jungkook smiled at him.

"Of course" Jimin patted Jungkook on the shoulder as he stepped closer to me.

I looked at him, and just smiled at him. "that's how its made" Jimin whispered in my ear.