Can we Love?

"Y/n do you need help with dressing up?" Jimin said as he looked down at me, "Jimin you are one disgusting man" I added, "I don't know if you're being serious or not baby girl" he laughed, I got confused and looked back up at him, "What do you mean?" I said, "look at how short you are! Y/n you're so small and cute when you get mad too!" Jimin laughed and snorted.

I rolled my eyes and walked away when I heard Jimin giggling, "Ddaeng y/n look at that body of yours! oh!" he cheered on.

I walked into his room and there he was Jimin was sitting on his bed, his blonde hair was all wet and silky, his bare chest was showing, and he wasn't wearing any shorts...not even boxers.

He was moaning and groaning as his palms were resting on his cheeks, his head was down and his legs were separated, "What is he doing" I said.

"Why can't Y/n just love me as much as I do?" Jimin moaned not noticing how quietly I was standing behind him when I walked closer in silence, "I do love you Jimin, and this comes from my heart, do you not know that?" I broke the silence, as Jimin puffed and turned around I immediately covered my eyes with my hand to not see his Deez Nutz.

"Y/n! what the fuck, why are you here? I thought you were downstairs in the kitchen" Jimin smiled, "Well I couldn't concentrate on cooking when I heard you moaning upstairs, I thought you were doing something else!" I said as I was still covering my eyes.

Jimin giggled and removed my hand from my eyes, but, I still had my eyes closed shut.

"Oh come on y/n, I was only moaning because...I don't know! anyways baby girl, you can open your eyes" He said, "You dumb! me? opening my eyes? never, your naked BUTT naked" I yelled.

Jimin got up and sighed, he walked to his dresser and wore a pair of boxers and came to me, Jimin back hugged me and breathed on my neck, I could feel his tongue on my skin specifically neck, he started to suck on and made me sigh in relief, "Now do you know why I was moaning?" Jimin asked as he slipped his hands in both of my jean pockets.

"W-why?" I stuttered, "Because of you, I was thinking of you, and since we can't do the following because you're my best friends sister, I did it myself, and your still a minor so we can't do it yet till you're like 18" Jimin laughed as he explained.

He let go of me and rubbed my neck once again after he left the room leaving me falling into little pieces.

'Who the fuck does he think he is? who the fuck does he think I am?" I yelled I'm sick and tired of him teasing me and not thinking I love him although I do, the way he teases me leaves me falling apart! I'm gonna have to go to my brother's house, I have to call Jungkook then.

I tried finding my phone in my pockets but it wasn't there, Back pockets and front pockets, Jimin must've taken my phone from that moment he slipped his hands in my pockets, "Fucking bitch" I yelled.

"Looking for this?" Jimin said behind me as he leaned by the door frame, "Give it back! I'm sick and tired of you teasing me like this!" I screamed, "I heard you say that 5 minutes ago, don't need to repeat yourself baby girl" Jimin laughed.

"I know your sick and tired of me, but do I care FUCK NO I don't! why? because I love you no matter what okay y/n?" Jimin said, "Jimin, let me get my phone back, out of all of the things you could've taken, you took my phone?" I yelled, "Do not call Jungkook or I'll punish you" Jimin answered gleaming and smirking at me.

I whimpered in frustration and ran out to get back to class.

"Without your phone? how are you gonna finish class? you know I'm still sitting by you in class!" Jimin smiled.

"Alright class, you're on your own on this one, no one talk or you'll get out of my class," The professor said, after we started to write down our stories, Jimin asked me for a pencil, "Get lost dumbo" I whispered back, Jimin chuckled, I felt Jimin's hand on my thigh, he was rubbing my thigh under the desk back and forth, up and down.

"Stop that Jimin or I'll actually kill you," I said, "Kiss me" Jimin looked at me, I stared at him back and got confused by what he said, "What?" I replied, "I said kiss me Y/n or I'll go in harder" He laughed, I ignored him and got up from my seat and changed. "Y/n, is Jimin bothering you?" the professor asked, I looked at Jimin and he was already laughing at me, "Yes, he is and it's very distracting," I said, the whole class looked at Jimin and me, "Park Jimin! stop distracting Y/n, or you will receive consequences and be sent out of this college!" The professor yelled.

I was walking by myself, I didn't wanna go to Jimin's dorm so I went to mines, at least what I thought so, "Y/n!" Jimin yelled my name out loud...very fucking loud actually, some people were even staring at us, I continued walking but Jimin grabbed me by the wrist.

"What!" I yelled as I stared up at him, Jimin stared back down at me smirked, he kneeled down to get to the same height as me, which triggered me because I wasn't short! okay fine, I was!!!!!!!

"I'm so sorry about earlier baby girl, I'll change my behavior starting today" Jimin smiled at me. "Hmm, I don't fucking buy it" I yelled up at him, "Please baby girl! believe me Y/n" Jimin bent in closer and decided to kiss me when I shoved him and ran.