Oops! ❗

Jimin kept smirking at me as I kept my eyes shut. "Jimin is the underwear off of you!" I asked trembling and shaking, "No baby girl, it's halfway there, just be careful not to touch anything" Jimin laughed.

I went stiff and numb, I was carefully and slowly pulling Jimin's boxers down, there we go.

"Thank you Y/n" Jimin kissed me on the cheek, "Once you're in the bathtub, I'll open my eyes, okay?" I replied Jimin let out a whimper. "Okay baby girl you can open your eyes now" Jimin smiled, When I opened my eyes, Jimin was just sitting there in the bathtub filled with warm lake water.

"Alright call me when your done" I added, "Oh no, you think you're leaving me alone in here?" Jimin reassured me as I turned around to face him, I nodded and gave him a confused look.

"No, your gonna wash me okay? come here Y/n" Jimin smirked, "I think the alcohol hit you too hard Jimin" I joked and ran out as Jimin began yelling and cheering me to get back to him.

I was watching Tv when I heard heavy footsteps stomping in the living group, its Jimin, he wrapped a towel around his lower body and he was bare-chested, everything was exposed, from wet blonde hair too sharp collarbones and that painted like body kept me distracted.

"How fucking dare you leave me in there all alone Y/n" Jimin groaned as he glared down at me, Jimin started to walk my way and stopped when he got to close, I stared back up at him while he stared back down giving me access to look away and bite my lip.

"I wasn't gonna wash you, what if I accidentally touched you down there!" I yelled back, Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through his wet hair, "Whatever, I'm gonna go change then" Jimin said.

Authors POV

Jimin walked into his room to find Y/n studying, she was drinking iced tea and she looked very exhausted, Y/n was sighing in frustration, She was all by herself in that dark room with only one light of resource which was her laptop, Jimin was just standing there feeling bad for her.

"y/n baby girl, you could've just called me for help my dear bunny," Jimin said as he gave me a shoulder massage. "I know, but I wanted to challenge myself," I replied rubbing my nose.

"Come on bunny, let's get to sleep" Jimin touched my hair and just kissed my forehead as I looked up at him, "But it's...7: PM Oppa" I replied, Jimin rolled his eyes and picked me up on his back and dragged me into bed with him. "I'm not tired!" I kicked my feet on the bed, "You soon will be from this much love-making were going to have" Jimin winked at me and leaned in to make out, I pushed him away and got mad.

"Are you mad eh? fine I'm not gonna annoy you them baby girl" Jimin spoke as he kissed my shoulder and took his shirt off, he turned to the other side and slept.

I just smiled and covered myself up with the blanket and shut my eyes.

"Y/n! y/n! y/n!" Jimin yelled in my ear and was shaking me, "WHAT!" I yelled, "now can we kiss?" Jimin scratched his head in confusion, "Are you fucking serious! you woke me up just to kiss me?" I groaned. "Because I want them pressed against mines, and I'm not forcing you!" Jimin yelled.

"I never said you were forcing me" I softly spoke back, and I know how he feels I wanted his on mines but I'm just tired. the last time we kissed was 6 days ago!

"Oppa I'm just weak, now let me get to sleep" I murmured, Jimin got up and tucked me in and smiled, I got bored and walked out of his bedroom, Jimin was in the bathroom brushing his hair.

"Oh my god Y/n, you're so tiny next to me!" Jimin cutely laughed as I shrugged it off, I stood next to him and just stared up at him as he was sweeping his hair, "Yess?" Jimin ordered I pulled him down so I could reach him and plugged my lips on his, I paused after 5 seconds and left him speechless, I walked away with no sound, Jimin's mouth was wide open and his eyes were too.

"Woah...Hey! y/n! come and proceed on with me! kiss me again!" Jimin shouted. 

  "Hey, Jiminssi! have you seen my straighter?" I asked Jimin as I walked in the kitchen, "No baby girl, also what was that?" Jimin asked me softly drinking his coffee, "From earlier? I just felt like it..." I replied embarrassed, "Now you know how I feel huh? I LOVED THAT EH, also you didn't have to pull me down, I literally had to kneel down and get that kiss from you!" Jimin smirked. 

  "Yah! I wanna go to the library today and get me a book" I sighed, Jimin looked at me and patted the chair next to him for me to sit in, "Why need a fucking book when I'm right here? don't leave me alone you're staying in my dorm today and we are gonna kick it okay?" Jimin added on as I sat down. 

   "What are we gonna do then?" I puffed, Jimin stopped sipping his coffee and leaned in closer, he whispered in my ear, "Love each other" Jimin whipped his lips, I bit my lip to keep still. 

   "Alright then" I replied and Jimin flirted at me. "Come on Y/n lets get to the couch then" Jimin picked me up on his back as always, and he threw me gently on the couch and get climbed on top of me, we were both laughing and playing around as Jimin was on top of me, we both stared at each other and looked down at each other's dry lips.

  Jimin didn't wait and kissed me, our lips were refreshed and soft against each other, I ran my fingers through my hair and Jimin slipped his hands down his pants and unbuckled, Jimin's hands ran through my hair as we were still making out, french kissing to be specific.

 Our tongues met through the kiss, it felt passionate and warm, long and pleasant, Jimin went even deeper and kissed me rougher, he embraced my bottom lip and wen't down licking my neck and sucked on my skin as I whimpered through *KNOCK KNOCK, *KNOCK KNOCK*. 

Jimin paused and we both looked at each other as we heard the door knock four times already.

 "Jimin Hyung are you in there?" We both heard Jungkook yell, "Oh shit, Y/n hide!" Jimin whispered and fixed himself, he buckled up his pants and I ran into his bedroom and hid in the closet.

  "Jungkook! welcome!" Jimin welcomed Jungkook in, I heard both of them laughing and talking. "Hey Jimin hyung, why are your lips still swollen!" Jungkook asked in confusion, Jimin lied the same lie (OH MY GOD JIMIN LIE LMFAO OKAY SORRY) "Oh you know Jungkookssi, I love wine!" Jimin nervously laughed, "Oh whatever, anyways, this was on your dorms mail area, I'm gonna go now because this girl waiting for me" Jungkook smiled.

  "Damn Jungkook, who is she? you better use protection Jungkook!" Jimin laughed, "Oh you know...Iu? bye, Hyung!" Jungkook laughed, This son of a bitch, how dare my own brother (Jungkook) be fucking a girl later? whatever I better tell mom, "Y/n! baby girl, you can come out" Jimin opened the closet, "Who the fuck is this Iu bitch my own brother is gonna fuck?" I yelled.

  "Y/n calm down, Jungkook is now 2 years older then you, you got me baby girl" Jimin smiled and kneeled down, "Fuck that, now what?" I shrugged my shoulder off, Jimin grabbed me and we ran out of the house, "What? I don't wanna be outside its very dark!" I yelled.

 "Listen baby girl, I forgot...something in my car lets go and get it" Jimin smiled, I nodded and we walked.