Vocalized Systems

Jimin woke me up from my precious wild dream I had, now what does he want? "Y/n wake up, its very cold today, it's snowing too!" Jimin shouted joyfully while shutting the windows shut and picking me a warm jacket and some very comfy joggers to wear, well...his jacket and joggers.

"Okay okay" I stood up to the smiling man hugging me, he pointed at HIS clothes, I stared at him and he gave me a wink. "Seriously?" I said, "What? your gonna look so cute with my clothes on as if you never were cute before" Jimin playfully laughed. "Yah! I enjoy your cheezy compliments Jimin, and thanks for taking care of me" I sarcastically said, he knew I was just joking around. "Its still very beautiful outside isn't it baby girl?" I heard Jimin talk as he grabbed my arm and held it tight with his.

"Oh yes, yes it is Jiminssi" I jokingly said. "Stupid" Jimin grumbled under his breath, "What? how am I stupid?" I asked bothered "You don't wanna call me Oppa? seriously Jiminssi? Y/n I call you baby girl and you don't call me Oppa anyhow!" Jimin appeared annoyed "I am very sorry Jimin Oppa!" I yelled back at him, Jimin just laughed which caused me to laugh as well, he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and just touched me, it was a very warm hug which made me feel appreciative for his presence and his 5 other buddies making Jungkookssi my brother!.

"This guy makes me wanna do crazy things to him," I answered in my head.

AT HOME

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in the living watching some TV when Jimin left to go and get me some groceries, We had finals next week and I was drained, "Bird box is on?" I wandered, My stomach started to hurt and didn't think of it too much when I felt like someone kicked me in my head, I was in dead pain, I was yelling, screaming for help and crying loud! until I heard Jimin's dorm room's front door open, "Oh my god y/n! what happened baby girl!" I heard Jimin yell out, he dropped all his bags on the floor a nd came rushing towards me, he picked me up on his back and ran quickly to his bedroom as I kept yelling in pain. "Tell me baby girl and I'll help you out, are you okay y/n!!!" Jimin kept on asking but I wasn't able to open my mouth when I wanted too. "I just fell onto the floor because my stomach started to hurt, and then it felt like someone kicked me in my head really hard, it still hurts!" I yelled.n

"Y/n do you feel better now baby girl?" Jimin asked me while playing with my hair as he covered me with a warm thick blanket as I laid on his bed. "Yes I appreciate your hard work Jimin," I replied, "Anything for you y/n I cherish you, sleep strong and if you even cough just call me and I'll assist," Jimin said as he kissed my cheek and brushed my hair. "I cherish you too Jimin oppa," I said regularly.

Jimin's POV

Y/n has been going through a rough tide, I feel so bad for her I love her so much, and I can't take it anymore I just wanna let her know if she would wanna be my girlfriend, and finals are next week I can't let y/n take the finals, I'll have to take the finals for her this University is very strict too. I just wanna take care of y/n and make her appreciate me more, but can I? yes, yes I can. Y/n has been sleeping for about 3 hours now, I heard her sneeze 40 minutes ago which was so cute because she sounded annoyed somehow, I checked up on her and she was all fast asleep, gosh she looked so perfect while all asleep. I'm gonna have to wake her up because its almost lunch time.

"Y/n wake up baby girl, I have made some lunch for the two of us!" I heard Jimin's voice in my ear, "Oh, yeah I was gonna get up earlier but my brain was telling me not to" I said, we both laughed it off, Jimin kissed me on my forehead, since he was 8 inches taller then I am, he teased me for my height, but it was too cute to see him act like this!