Puffy under eyes!

I was laying in my bed in my dorm when I heard banging from the next rooms wall, "Oh yes! Oppa!" I heard a female's voice moan and yell, "Disgusting slut!" I covered my ears with a pillow.

2 hours later and these two bitches were still fucking each other, all I heard was moaning and banging, "yes siyoung!" that bitch moaned again.

I was sick and tired knowing that the guy's dorm next door is a player and brings a new girl home every SINGLE night, I had enough and decided to call Jungkook, "Hey Y/n! my beautiful baby sister, what's wrong?" Jungkook cheered on the phone, "Listen Jungkook oppa, could I come over today?" I asked, "I'm studying in my dorm, why what happened?" he asked again.

"Like I don't know why she's mad at me, I mean I know why Y/n is mad at me but I apologized!" I heard Jimin's voice in the phone, apparently, Jungkook was lying about studying, and turns out Jimin was crying for me in my own brothers (Jungkook) dorm! "Jimin sh! ah, Y/n sorry I am losing connection brr brr bye!" Jungkook hung up on me.

"What an ass they both are!" I yelled. I tried sleeping but these two bitches fucking are very annoying so what do I do? I tried going to Jimin's dorm since I had an extra key to his dorm.

"Jimin?" I calmly called out for him as I stepped a foot in his dorm. "You craved me right?" Jimin smirked beside me, I gulped and dropped my bag on the carpet from fear. "N-no! just these two sluts were a-annoying!" I stuttered as I made my way through, Jimin shut the door strong and made me flinch, he clutched me and pushed me his way, I was being carried by Jimin and my face was the same height as his shoulder meanwhile he was looking down at me.

"Now answer me truly, did you miss me? Did you crave my lips and presentation right?" Jimin whispered in my ear on purpose knowing that would make me moan softly, but I quickly bit my lip to not let out a sound. "I guess this isn't working" Jimin groaned in misery and plugged his lips onto mines.

Jimin pulled me even closer to him, our lips were touching and Jimin was kissing me softly, He sucked on my upper lips and embraced the lower lip with his thumb, I ran my fingers through his hair and changed the position of my hands and won to his abs area, Jimin reacted quickly and paused. "I told you I will punish you later, you thought I was lying huh?" Jimin smirked and walked away, "W-why did you stop?" I immediately hit myself in the head because of the stupid thing I said.

I blushed very hard and my cheeks were red, my lips weren't as swollen as they always were when Jimin kissed me, because we both didn't feel passionate as we were mad at each other.

Jimin laughed and took his shirt off and ran upstairs, he locked his bedroom door and I just sat there looking all stupid, "Why am I letting this bitch play with me like this? I shouldn't let myself down" I said all mad, "Your sleeping here Y/n! you can't leave it's very cold outside!" I heard Jimin yelling from upstairs, I guess he does care? no, fuck no! I slept on the couch all cold without a blanket and a pillow.