lying Cheater?

"Hey, Jimin is it okay if I could go to get some things?" I asked politely, "Well I can get them for you what do you need?" Jimin responded, "It's some private tools..." I frowned, "Oh, oh! yeah I get it, do you need a drive?" Jimin laughed. "No Jiminssi its 5 blocks away from our College" I explained "Okay be safe baby girl" Jimin pouted and gave me a finger heart.

Y/n's POV

As I was walking to go ahead and get me some pads along with a heating pad itself from the store, there was this guy behind me who was getting too close, I mean he could've just moved to the other side instead of being very close to me, "Jeez what an ass" I said in my head. He looked like he would be around his 40's or even 30's "Whatever there's no going back" I muttered.

I "safely" got in the store and went to the pad aisle, when I felt someone grabbing my wrist, "Ow! let go of me, you bitch!" I yelled at him, "Oh god...its the same guy!" I thought to myself, "Such dirty words coming out of a beautiful girls mouth like your's" He said, "I don't know you, leave me alone before I call the cops!" I yelled once again. " "You got a very beautiful body, I'd love it if you were all exposed just for me" He grinned, "You disgusting bitch I have a boyfriend....!" I continued yelling.

"Your boyfriend must be a pussy, you belong to a manly older man like me!" He said, he began to touch me in places no one must be touched by, and he began pushing his body along mines, I started crying!

"HEY! Let go of her!!!" I heard somebody yell, "y/n!" a familiar voice I knew came from the back, "No! shes my little doll that I can use now!" the disgusting old man yelled back. Jimin! It was Jimin! he came to save me! "Oppa! help me!" I cried, Jimin looked disgusted and furious, he ran towards the man and gave him a hard punch in his eyes and nose, the man moaned and groaned due to the pain, "Whos the pussy now huh?" I said.

Jimin grabbed the man by his long hair and once again gave him another punch in his private part leaving the man to bleed from Irony, "Jimin stop! leave him alone he's gonna die!" I began crying, "No one dares to touch my Y/n! how dare you touch such a beautifully pure and innocent angel like her?! you disgusting filly bitch!" Jimin kept yelling at the old man and kept hitting him hard till the older man apologized as Jimin asked him too.

30 minutosssss laterrr

"Y/n its okay baby girl, your a strong brave girl, I love you and I'm glad your all safe now" Jimin comforted me as we sat on the floor, my head was resting on his chest and he was playing with my hair and hugging me tightly, "Thank you Oppa, I love you too" I cried, tears were falling down each time, and Jimin was wiping them with his bare hands, "Anything for you baby girl" Jimin smiled and kissed my forehead.