|Two|

With her head down, Hermione stared at her plate, not even bothering to glance in Draco's direction.
Draco, on the other hand, was slowly losing his patience. Why wasn't Hermione paying any attention to him?
"Are you enjoying your stay here?"
"No."
Draco stiffened. Hermione was definitely playing with his patience.
He relaxed and attempted more small talk with her.
"Well you'll love it here, once you get to know the place."
"Uh huh, sure."
"You know, there's a library here."
"Okay."
"Are you upset about something Hermione?"
"No, no Malfoy, I'm definitely not upset about you kidnapping me and holding me captive in your giant manor."
Draco tightened his grip on his whiskey glass, trying to control his anger.
"Is that sarcasm?" He asked in a shaky voice.
Hermione rolled her eyes. "No, it's a fucking pymgy puff." She retorted.
That seemed to be the last straw for Draco. The glass broke in his hand as he stood up walked to Hermione's side of the table.
Hermione released a squeal of pain as Draco painfully grabbed her by the wrist, his nails digging into her skin.

"Now listen up," Draco growled angrily. "I will not tolerate your bad attitude or your sarcasm, or your disrespect, okay?"
"Y-yes." Hermione stuttered, wincing.
"That smart mouth of yours will land you in trouble one day."
He let go of her arm, and stared at her with anger, which was slowly ebbing away. Hermione glared at him, rubbing her sore wrist. "Lola will take you to your new room." He said before walking away, leaving Hermione alone in the dining room.
•~•
The new room, was much more bigger and brighter than the previous one. This time the room came with a vanity table, a bookshelf with all of Hermione's favourite books and a walk-in closet with clothes that strangely fitted her perfectly. She also had her own personal bathroom.
Hermione decided that taking a shower would help her clear her mind. She gingerly stripped off her clothes, before entering the shower.

The hot jets water instantly relaxed her. Hermione began to feel quite tired, and decided to put a stop to her relaxing shower.

She changed into the lace pyjamas she found in her closet ("This thing barely cover my thighs!" She exclaimed) and slipped into the sheets.
Hermione attempted to drift off to sleep, but eyes just wouldn't allow her. Her mind kept drifting to Malfoy. She didn't like his dominating aura or his violent behaviour. She actually feared for her life.

Why did Malfoy want her anyway? As far as Hermione was concerned, Draco had a disliking for Muggleborn people. When did he change his views on blood status? Did he even change his views at all? Does he just have some sick infatuation with her?
All of Hermione's curious questions remained unanswered, as she drifted off to slumber.

The next day, she was awoken by the chirping of the birds and hard knocking on her door. Hermione slipped out of the sheets, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Coming!" She yelled.
"Open this fucking door!" Draco's yelled from the other side of the door. Hermione rolled her eyes. "You forgot the magic word." She said mischievously.
"Hermione." Draco said with a dangerous edge in his voice.

Hermione quickly opened the door, and gulped as Draco entered. "What took you so long?" Draco asked, glaring at her.
"I-I was changing." She replied, twiddling her thumbs. Draco's thin nostrils flared, as his eyes scanned her. Then, almost like a television, Draco's expression flickered from patronising to cheerful within minutes. "I almost forgot why I'm here."
Then without warning, Draco shoved her onto the queen sized bed, before climbing on top of her and attacking her bare neck with kisses.
He ignored her pleas for him to stop, and pinned her arms up over her head.

"Draco...stop please, I'm not ready yet!"
"So?"
Draco began to bite into the skin on her shoulder, leaving a purplish bruise. He got off her, and tilted her head to the side, to admire the work of art he left on her neck.
Draco just gave her a hickey.

Hermione slowly sat up, her body shaking uncontrollably, as she stared into Draco's eyes. The lust in it disappeared and was replaced by a murderous glint.
"Accio knife!" The young wizard said, his eyes not leaving Hermione's trembling figure for one moment. Hermione's hands became clammy as he heard those words leave Draco's mouth.

The knife flew into Draco's outstretched hand, and he gripped it tightly, smirking at Hermione. "Draco, w-what's t-the knife for?" She stammered, her face pale.
Draco walked towards her, before grabbing her by the arm. "I'm marking you as mine."
He whispered in her ear.
A hot surge of anger course through Hermione's veins. "I'm not an item Malfoy. I don't belong to anyone!" She growled.
Draco chuckled. "You belong to me. You're mine, Hermione Granger. Even if you refuse to accept it."
And with that, he tossed her onto the bed, holding her down.
"Don't do this, please." She pleaded, tears blurring her vision. Draco ignored her and proceeded to carving a 'm' into her arm. Hermione cried out in pain as Draco carved an 'I' then a 'N', and lastly an 'E'.

Hermione's breath was ragged and slow, as silent tears left her eyes.
Draco stared at the scar he had carved into her body, panting heavily. The bloody knife fell to the hardwood floor with a loud clatter. "You're mine now." He mumbled, before exiting the room. As soon as Draco left, loud sobs erupted from her mouth, as she clutched her bloody arm, the words 'MINE' standing out on her pale arm.