|Twelve|

I love you.
A smile formed on Draco's thin lips, at the thought of those mighty words leave Hermione's lips.
When it had happened, it all seemed like a dream, like a mirage one would witness when stranded in a desert, or in the middle of nowhere. Draco literally had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

I love you.
She had said it again, this time during breakfast. Draco's cup of coffee had fallen to the ground, shattering into fragments of black ceramic.
"You what?" He questioned.
Hermione flinched. "I-I... oh Merlin..." Draco was now inches away from her, his forehead and nose pressed against hers, their lips a tiny nudge away from connecting. Draco closed his eyes... taking in her scent. "Say that again... please."

"I... love... you." She said it slow, pausing between every ecstatic word, sounding almost like a toddler learning his or her first words. Even after all the crap he's put her through... she could still find it in her to love him. "Fuck... I love you too." He uttered, closing the gap between their lips.

The kiss was... rough, and had an air of dominance and possessiveness she seemed to enjoy. Hermione felt a rush of ecstasy in her body, urging her to deepen the kiss. She tilted her head to the side, leaving her mouth slightly opened for his tongue to explore and express her mouth.
Hermione's arm fell uselessly at her sides, as Draco pressed her against the cold wall, goosebumps immediately forming due to the temperature of the wall and the feeling of his hands, touching her delicate skin.

Hermione gasped, disconnecting their lips, as she felt his hand caress her inner thigh, his fingers not too far from her restricted area. While Draco did that, he attached his lips to her pale neck, sucking, biting and kissing the delicate skin there. This action brought about new feelings in Hermione, since she had never been touched so passionately.
"Draco." A soft moan left her lips.
The sound of his own name leaving her lips, drove Draco wild. "Say it again. Say my name again." Draco growled, squeezing her waist so fiercely. Hermione peered into Draco's eyes, which were dark with burning lust, and hunger. Fear flashed in Hermione's chocolate eyes, for a brief moment. "Draco." It came out shaky, and and thick with fear. Draco felt his lust evaporate into nothing.

"I've got work to do." Draco grunted, tucking in his shirt and walking off to his office, with Hermione following closely behind him.

Draco took a seat in the leather chair by his desk, and busied himself with the tons of work he had. Hermione didn't know why, but she desperately wanted to catch Draco's attention, to get him to touch and feel her up like that again. It felt so... exciting.
"Draco." Hermione's small hand slid over his toned chest, unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt in one swift movement. His tongue absentmindedly swiped at his bottom lip as he felt Hermione's tongue flicker on the back of his ear, her nose brushing against the skin. "Am I... doing it right?" She whispered, asking for Draco's approval.
"If you're trying to impress me then you're doing it wrong."

Straddling Draco, Hermione began to kiss his bobbing Adam's Apple. "Is this working?" She asked.
Draco smirked. "Maybe."
"Then... will you make love to me?" She asked nervously, a question that surprised Draco. "I won't make love to you," He said, before wrapping his large hand around her neck. "I'll fuck you, maybe till you lose your mind."
Hermione felt excitement bubble in her as Draco's grip around her neck tighten. "Would you like that baby? Or can I call you slut? You're mine, after all"
Hermione never thought she'd ever find being insulted so sexy.
•~•
True to his words, Draco had fucked her like a beast, roughing it up, just the way she wanted it, because it excited her and Merlin's beard... it was amazing.
She was currently standing on the balcony, which overlooked the beautiful countryside. The moonlight shone onto her white nightdress, making it appear as silvery as Godric Gryffindor's sword.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" Draco asked, wrapping his muscular arms around Hermione's petite waist. "Yeah." She whispered. Draco inhaled her sweet scent of strawberries and honey.
Hermione found comfort in Draco's warm embrace, her body relaxing against his.

"You know... everything I do, I do it because I love you." Draco told the frizzy haired brunette before him. Hermione understood; she was lucky enough to have someone like Draco to set her straight, which she was grateful about. "Like for example," Draco traced the long, never fading scar on her arm with his finger. "When I hit you. I hit you because I love you and I want you to become the perfect wife and mother. Do you understand?"

Hermione had heard this all before. It was common for Draco to say something like this after beating her senseless.

You know I do this in the name of love right?

I didn't mean anything by it... I've just been stressed out lately... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you.

You deserve this, bitch! You pissed me off after all!

Every time Draco said something like this, Hermione would get angry and bite back some sharp words she would've liked to throw at Draco. But this time, she felt that Draco was right by saying all this.
"Yes Draco, I do." She said, pursing her lips. "Good." He said, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"I love you, Mione."
"I love you too, Draco."
Draco's heart skipped a beat.