|Twenty One|

"Are you ready?" Asked Delilah, rubbing a clear, cold jelly like substance that made Hermione shiver.
"I..." She sighed. "I don't know." Hermione was feeling slightly nervous about seeing her baby. Delilah squeezed her hand affectionately, which calmed her down.
Hermione kept her eyes closed as Delilah tapped at her belly softly with her wand.

There was a moment of silence before Hermione heard Delilah's voice again. "Yes I see it... ah, we have a little boy over here and... oh." Delilah's tone changed from delighted to confused within seconds. Hermione's eyes snapped open. "Why did you say 'oh' like that?"

Delilah turned to Hermione, looking her in the eyes with seriousness. "I recall saying 'baby' multiple times in the past, but then..." She ran her tongue over the top row of her teeth. "I was wrong. Hermione, it appears that you're having twins. One boy... one girl."
Delilah's words made Hermione's heart stop. "T-Twins?" She stammered stupidly. Delilah nodded.

Hermione didn't know what to feel. Happy? Sad? Angry? Or maybe even fearful? And what would Draco think... now that they were having not one... but two babies? Would he be excited... or would he pissed to the point that he'd make her...

The thought made her shudder. Draco would never make her get rid their child.

When he told him about the predicament, his was in a much calmer mood. No alcohol in the system, no stress and no Death Eaters.
"Twins?"
Hermione nodded. Draco raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you serious?" She nodded again. A small smile made its way across his face.
"That's great! Now you're carrying a mini version both you and me." He said with all the optimism in the world.

Hermione smiled. She loved this Draco very much, compared to the physically and emotionally abusive Draco she always had to face. She wanted this Draco to stay forever.
"Oh Draco..." Hermione sniffed, weakening Draco for that moment. "Hey, I didn't mean to make you cry, love." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Does that make you feel better?" He questioned. "Not really." Hermione huffed.
Draco sighed. "Then what would make you feel better?"
While twiddling her thumb, she answered. "Ice cream?"
Draco chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. "I shall retrieve it."
•~•
Hermione was at the point of pregnancy where she just wanted to get the babies out of her body. The suspense and curiosity was killing her slowly. She needed to see her babies.

"Oh Lola... I just can't wait until my babies are here." Hermione told Lola during one of Draco's meetings with his followers.
Lately there hasn't been any prisoners, either that or they've been using more silent means to torture their victims. Regardless, it still gave her chills, the thought of someone being killed because their on the light side of the war.

"I can't wait to see them either!" Lola replied, biting her lip. "I would really like to hold them in my arms, and stroke their hair." Lola chuckled at the idea.
Hermione stroked her stomach, an ear to ear grin on her face. "Yeah. Just eight weeks to go, Lola."
Suddenly the door bursts open, which Hermione was unfazed by because she was already used to that. Immediately Lola left the room, following her master's silent order.
As soon as Lola left, he pushed Hermione against a wall and held her there by her waist. First, he started at her lips, pushing his hot tongue through the slightly agape lips. His tongue roamed her mouth, as his fingers traveled further up her skirt. "Draco stop!" Hermione groaned, earning a irritated grunt from him. "What?" He growled.
"Not now, please." Hermione pleaded, knowing that this would have no effect. If Draco felt the need to have sex with her, Hermione had no choice but to oblige. He is her husband, after all.

Hermione whimpered as his lips made contact with her neck, and he squeezed her waist tightly. Hermione didn't stophim as he touched and kissed her. There were days where she liked it, being touched and fondled by him, and there were days where she didn't want to do it with him but unfortunately she didn't have a say in the matter mainly because of her lack of testosterone.

She laid there, completely bare, her chest rising and falling as she stared at the ceiling. Thoughts filled her head, as she kept staring up. She thought about all the time that has passed by, she thought about her friends who probably think that she's dead, she thought about how the outside world might've changed since she was gone.

Hermione thought and thought and thought, until her eyelids became heavy.