1

Taeil's Pov

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. It's thrilling sound piercing my ears. I slowly open my eye's blinking them a couple of times as the light eliminates off the window and onto the walls and ceiling.

I don't move a muscle, as I stare up at my white ceiling. The alarm still going off next to me on my mahogany colored end table beside my bed. I sighed taking my eye's off my white washed ceiling and turned my head glaring at my alarm clock.

"Moon Taeil, you better get up right now you are going to be late for school!" I hear my older sister Moonbyul yell from downstairs. I sigh again, clicking the button on top of the off grey alarm clock and sit up on my bed.

"It's Monday" I frowned. "A whole weekend of doing nothing, just my luck" I rolled my eye's at myself and got up from my bed, slipping my slippers on that was right beside my bed. I groaned slouching myself as I feel the tiredness already sucking me in deep. But I ignore it--- for now at least, and make my way towards my door to get ready for the day.

After getting ready, and making my bed back up I make my way downstairs finding my mom in the kitchen finishing breakfast and my dad slouched over on his recliner snoring like no one's business. I chuckled as I sat down at the breakfast nook in the kitchen.

"Where's Moonbyul?" I asked titling my head to the side. "She already left" My mom answered with a small shrug. She went to a university on the other side of the city. And assuming she went to morning classes today I didn't think nothing of it.

I always loved these quiet and peaceful mornings. Knowing that right after I walk out that door things wouldn't be so quiet anymore. But what could I say that is a way of life from where I'm from.

"Have a good day at school, honey" my mom smiled at me leaning across the breakfast nook and giving me a small peck on my cheek. Oh how I love my mom. She has always supported me, from when the time I was 3 and told her I wanted the new Barbie that just came out instead of a the G.I Joe action figures that all the other boys in my grade played with for Christmas. She didn't judge me, she went out and bought me the prettiest Barbie of them all. Or the time when I was 9 and told her that I wanted to be a singer when I grew up, she smiled at me and told me that I would become the greatest singer to ever step foot on this earth. And the time when I was 13. I was scared, frightened that my mother would hate me, that she would never look at me the same again. It was that day on my 13th birthday that I came out to my parents. My dad smiled at me and gave me a pat on the back while my mother whisked me into her arms and hugged me so tightly I thought I would die. She was so happy that I had opened up to her and trusted her enough to tell her my deepest secret. I've always learned from my mom to chase my dreams and never let anyone keep me from being me.

"But mom" I groaned wiping my face where she just kissed me at. I'm 19, but she still treats me like her little baby. "No butts, mister" she laughed and I shook my head. "Now leave before you are late for the train" she told me giving me a kiss in the same spot before leaving the kitchen and going into the living area.

I smiled as she smacked my snoring dad with a newspaper and he busted up "what whats wrong" he frantically said wailing his long limbs around. I always wondered why I was so short compared to him and my mom. They were both fairly tall but when I look at my granddad and how tall he was I assumed I just got it from him.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled throwing my book bag over my shoulders and stepping into my black and white vans.

"Have a good day, son!" My dad yelled. I nodded my head and went on my way towards the train station. It wasn't that far from my house compared to when I always wake up in the middle of the night because of it's loud horn. I didn't mind though, it was easy transportation, and I was used to it. While using the train I could save up my money for important things like... Nct127 concert tickets or maybe I don't know deodorant.